PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft dispatcher job

sohaibmenella
18th Jan 2016, 17:19
Hello , this is my first participate in this forum i'm an international student , i want to study in sheffield school of aeronautics but i have doubts about getting job after my graduation because i can't work in my country with FAA certificate , can someone help me with this subject , and led me to the right path ,can i get job in the US even i'm an international student ?can someone give me good sites about hiring aircraft dispatchers?

Falcio
24th Jan 2016, 21:23
As far as I know, yo'll most likely never be considered for a dispatcher job in the US if don't have at the very least a green card.
On the positive side, once you're in possession of a FAA license, you'll have a good credential to land a job on any other country that doesn't actually require one; but there's a catch: no license required usually means "experience required". Still, I heard that some have been lucky and managed to find an occupation with European and African companies; plenty of positions available even in the UAE, but they do require a specific license.

Baja
25th Jan 2016, 21:12
Does anyone know of a U.S. carrier (Part 121 or a 135) that is currently hiring dispatchers?

Ihadadream
27th Jan 2016, 12:13
Baja,
I know of 3 or 4 Part 135 operators and a couple of Part 121 operators hiring these days.

umairnaveed
8th Feb 2016, 16:54
I want to do flight dispatcher course and I live in the UK, Manchester. please, anyone can guide me where I can do I mean any institute can provide this facilities or if anywhere in Europe or somewhere else I can do. if someone having some kind of web links you can post me as a reply. looking forward. many thanks