PDA

View Full Version : Funding Training

wrobson25
13th Jan 2016, 18:49
I have been accepted into CTC to start an integrated ATPL and possibly be able to get a job secured as well (if so it would be an MPL)

This means I would need a loan of up to £110,000 only people I have found that can offer something like that is BBVA. Has anyone had dealings with them and would be willing to share the views?

Will

Contact Approach
13th Jan 2016, 22:11
Hello,

I'm not sure I follow? Have you been accepted onto an MPL course or have you just passed the CTC selection for the 'whitetail' course? Yes BBVA have in place a system for CTC cadets looking to fund both courses. Information of which can be found on their website, failing that give them a call.

C.A

foliot-pilot
14th Jan 2016, 12:58
wrobson25, here's a link which explains about their pilot training loans.

https://www.bbvauk.com/personal-banking/mortgages-and-loans/loans/pilot-training-mortgages.jsp

I'm using them at the minute so if you want, drop me a pm and I'll try and help you.

Scott C
14th Jan 2016, 16:47
Alternatively, go modular and save yourself around £50k.

You still come out with the same Licence and IMO you have no better a chance getting a job just because you went integrated.

Genghis the Engineer
14th Jan 2016, 16:54
I agree with Scott.

Integrated gives you a better chance of a job with a few of the big airlines, modular gives you a better chance of an instructing / small operator job as they prefer people who have done more flying outside of a regulated training environment. Either way, you pay a lot for the Integrated privilege, to get the same licence.

G