PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Jumpseats

alohajec
7th Jan 2016, 22:54
US/UK/Canada/...and let's not forget Israel since we all jumpseat there.

It's official. Goodbye.

Welcome to the new year spiral.

Natca
8th Jan 2016, 05:45
Eh or welcome to the cabin board of hell.... hopefully we can keep the perch.

normanton
8th Jan 2016, 07:28
Care to explain whats happened? :ugh:

qld330
8th Jan 2016, 10:01
Doesn't half of the US flying community get around using jumpseats on a daily basis? What is the difference with us and the US carriers

Liam Gallagher
8th Jan 2016, 14:29
I really, really believe this should not be discussed publicly. Absolutely no good can come of a public discussion.

White None
8th Jan 2016, 23:44
. +1 .

skywagondriver
9th Jan 2016, 01:05
Regulators monitor forums like this and many would not understand the nuances of this long held privilege and could possibly take a dim view of the some of the 'schemes' proposed here.

In these security conscious days it could be that some FOIs might be asked to investigate how this system works and why.

I would suggest deleting this thread ASAP.

WingsAir
9th Jan 2016, 02:40
its not like commuting to and from north america was doable anyways. This just completely killed it :ugh::ugh:

DropKnee
9th Jan 2016, 09:10
Regulators monitor forums like this and many would not understand the nuances of this long held privilege and could possibly take a dim view of the some of the 'schemes' proposed here.

In these security conscious days it could be that some FOIs might be asked to investigate how this system works and why.

I would suggest deleting this thread ASAP.

They tried banning jumps eats after 911. ALPA put a stop to that. Government overreach.