PDA

View Full Version : Slots in Hong KOng

FerrypilotDK
5th Jan 2016, 02:07
I am confused…….We seem to not be able to get coordination of parking, arrival and departure. It is like each office is working independently of everyone else.

So for a departure at 18:30(all in local time), we were offered arrival (from Macau) at 08:35 and departure at 20:35. Parking available from 13:00--17:00.

So not only is there a bit of an issue with duty time, but the parking does´t match the arrival and departure…..

Now we have an updated departure at 19:10, which is fine, but no arrival slot available…

The handling woman sort of giggled and said she didn´t know the penalty for arrival without a slot (is this then the "solution???")

….but slot office says PLEASE DON´T do this…..

"There might be serious consequences…."

Anyone local know what to do? Really a strange set-up...

Busdude
5th Jan 2016, 02:28
I thought this was a thread about the ladies in Wan Chai. Thought slots was misspelled.
Nothing to add.

FerrypilotDK
5th Jan 2016, 03:14
lol………..

Glad I put my coffee down, or you would have been in trouble for me spitting it all over the screen…..

ha ha……thanks for the laugh!

polair911
10th Jan 2016, 12:56
Well bloody said about the slots in Wan Chai compare to those at HKCAD, the lack of communication is a big issue in this region.

What sort of Ops you're after DK??

Flying Mechanic
10th Jan 2016, 13:57
Take any arrival slot, The timing may not suit your boss. Once you are in HK, go AOG. Then you can head down to Wan Chai for a clensing ale.

Kayne_MA
14th Jan 2016, 17:20
Parking is bull$hit, spots are tight to beign with and operators occupy parking permit regardless they will be using it or not. Eveyone will just land without proper parking permission. HKIA gives out so called warning which has no consequences and no one cares.
As for dep/arr slots...same thing...who cares?