PDA

View Full Version : EASA B1 B2 Dual Licence Holder Remuneration

orion1210
28th Dec 2015, 16:59
With more and more dual B1 & B2 licence holders emerging I'm curious as to how companies are remunerating those who hold authorisations on both CATS.

Is anybody willing to share known pay structures which include dual auths?

AVB

YOUNGBUCK
29th Dec 2015, 13:25
With more and more dual B1 & B2 licence holders emerging I'm curious as to how companies are remunerating those who hold authorisations on both CATS.

Is anybody willing to share known pay structures which include dual auths?

AVB

1 company I worked for paid 1k extra for holding authorisation in both categories where as a another paid no extra. Some companies will only let you hold either b1 or b2 auths.

boeing_eng
30th Dec 2015, 17:07
Most B1's I know who have now got B2's have simply played the EASA game and openly admit simply learning the questions! Fair enough I suppose (but hopefully most decent companies won't hand out dual authorisations too easily!)

146fixer
2nd Jan 2016, 11:59
My present company pays £2.5k for the additional license. boeing eng its not just the B1's who have played the game. A lot of the B2's have done the same and openly admit they are as not up to speed on the B1 stuff. If your able to pass the exams and have the required experience then I don't see how your quality department can not give you the authorisation. The majority of guys/girls are professional enough to know their limits. The ones that don't, are the ones that you will always have trouble with regardless. For my part I enjoy doing the B2 stuff when I get the chance.