PDA

View Full Version : Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Monarch Man
28th Dec 2015, 14:22
So, who is going to be the first to offer our leadership their thoughts, ideas and opinions on how to do things better? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
I'm thinking that there will be plenty of brave souls willing to communicate ground breaking ideas, most of them I'm guessing will be presently working their notice period however.

Plank Cap
29th Dec 2015, 11:37
Monarch Man,

Good point, and if you refer to a recent Season's Greetings email from the upper echelons of HQ asking for feedback, then job done all ready. I fully appreciate I may be wasting my time but at least it helps me sleep better - for some folks moaning without actually trying to do something about it seems the preferred option.

I am currently not in the resignation process, but who knows maybe I'll get 'resigned' by our Lords and Masters, if I keep sending the requested 'feedback' emails.....

My regular moaning (which my wife can confirm ;)) whilst trying to do something about it somehow seems to sit better at the end of the day.........

Each to their own, Happy New Year.

Ophion
29th Dec 2015, 16:01
Noticed that the seniority list is no longer available on the portal.

camber
30th Dec 2015, 07:03
May have been an IT issue, Seniority List is on the portal today.

troff
31st Dec 2015, 09:03
S.L. is DOWN nine since the 21st.

donpizmeov
31st Dec 2015, 10:18
Can still see the list using windows.

Uplink
31st Dec 2015, 13:25
SL down just under 80 since July!

Seems. To be working fine except for a short time 2 days ago, but I guess that was EK just updating it...

BeCareful
1st Jan 2016, 05:44
There is only one thing they will understand, and that is parking airplanes due to lack of crew. Until that happens, you're pissing into the wind.

fliion
1st Jan 2016, 06:39
'Be Careful' is right ...yet some of our colleagues (this week) are still going in on days off.

Hard to fathom.

donpizmeov
1st Jan 2016, 07:21
I really hope they aren't. They don't give all our leave, they rip us off 10hrs of productivity every month, they make you do Recurrent ground schools and simulator, SEP and CRM on what effectively are days off, and yet someone wants to help them out on a day off?

go46ball
1st Jan 2016, 10:49
I just flew with one as well. His reasoning was they called three times. After 10+years here the a$$ hole should know better. My rant over.

SOPS
1st Jan 2016, 11:46
Maybe, on a day off, he should turn his phone off. The people that fly on days off are simply allowing the rest of the troops to continue to have no leave and fly 100 hour rosters.

littlejet
1st Jan 2016, 14:47
The excuse usually goes something like,
I accepted the flight because they removed the nasty one afterwards....
:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh: