PDA

View Full Version : FTA Global

ATIS31
17th Dec 2015, 20:19
Looking for any info from anyone who has done ME CPL/IR with Flying time at Shoreham Brighton Airport. Done a search but all posts are a few years old now. Was considering them for Modular CPL/IR anyone completed recently ? PM if you would prefer

Thanks in advance:ok:

chicco04
23rd Dec 2015, 17:21
Hi
I've been looking for the same information.
I've heard good things about FTA.
I am hesitating in between FTA & BCFT.
I've visited both of them. Both are very nice. And the price are exactly the same.
I'l like to start my CPL and IR in january/february 2016

ajsa.edwards
21st Jul 2016, 18:57
Hi, I am also considering doing the integrated ATPL here, has anyone got experience of using them?

MIKE CHARLIE 13
5th Sep 2016, 21:51
Hi, Presumably still yet to find someone with experience of the integrated ATPL at FTA?

I visited them and was impressed with their set up. Probably my first choice school unless anything else changes. Would be good to find someone who has used them!

caiotorrao
26th Oct 2016, 20:55
Does anybody had some answer and decided something?

I'm between both schools too and need assistance.

AlphaMale
27th Oct 2016, 20:05
I'm also interested in find out more.

I'm considering FTA, BCFT, Airways Flight Training, Aeros & Bartolini.

Of the 5, I know of many pilots that have attended Aeros & Bartolini and have got jobs with airlines on jets. Airways and BCFT have a great reputation and have been around for years (but I've not come across anybody that has trained there).

And then there is FTA with their combination of sleek DA42's and good price tag.

If I find extra money down the sofa then maybe FTE Jarez would be on the cards (twice the price of Bartolini).

I have another 6 months before I enrol on a course, but would certainly be interested in speaking to ex-students.

Thanks

M85DA40
2nd Feb 2017, 09:42
Good quality of training at FTA but plan for spending over with the flight deck program. I neeeded 20k more few hours in the 42 landing fees and price increase during the course. All at standard prices as on the website. i would of probably got it cheaper going modular.

integrateds good for finishing in smaller time i managed it in just over 2 years but don't think it adds value when it comes to finding a job, unless your oxford or ctc

with any school i'd always look at whats included and whats not not just the nice price tag. harder if your not from this country originally! visas expensive!

Babaero
7th May 2018, 12:21
Hi all,

Does anyone has any feedback on this school, FTA-Global at Shoreham?

Thanks folks, :)

ko12aai
8th Aug 2018, 22:54
I'm also interested in find out more.

I'm considering FTA, BCFT, Airways Flight Training, Aeros & Bartolini.

Of the 5, I know of many pilots that have attended Aeros & Bartolini and have got jobs with airlines on jets. Airways and BCFT have a great reputation and have been around for years (but I've not come across anybody that has trained there).

And then there is FTA with their combination of sleek DA42's and good price tag.

If I find extra money down the sofa then maybe FTE Jarez would be on the cards (twice the price of Bartolini).

I have another 6 months before I enrol on a course, but would certainly be interested in speaking to ex-students.

Thanks

Hi Alpha,

In your post I can see that you have mentioned two schools which grabbed my attention FTA and Bartolini.
Since its been a while, have you started the training or finished it with any of the school mentioned and if so, whats your opinion if you mind sharing. Thanks