PDA

View Full Version : Is it true?

Jn14:6
17th Dec 2015, 17:35
That the wicked witch is gone?, that she has resigned?
O please please please! Let it be so!

betpump5
17th Dec 2015, 17:52
If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

Or in this case should have stayed in the kitchen rather than play with the Big Boys

Arfur Dent
17th Dec 2015, 21:04
The 'real' DFO is in London or, at least, on the Island so whoever they get to be the 9th Floor puppet will be just that. A toothless, sad figure with no authority to make any difference and destined to look weak, bereft of ideas and ineffectual.
Welcome to the Dark Side AT!!:confused:

cxorcist
17th Dec 2015, 21:37
I remember when so many on here and elsewhere were touting AT as the great hope for CX to save FOP. Guess not! Funny how guys and gals will put faith in just about anyone to make themselves feel better. We work for CX. Face it... Other than the money, it pretty much sucks. Even the money sucks for CEPs.

Let me guess, MH is next. He will only make things worse because he actually knows what he is doing. He knows how to screw us properly. It will be a giant step backwards at CX. He is more power hungry and authoritarian than any manager on the third floor. A DFO who is more interested in airplanes than people is not good for anyone in FOP or CX as a whole. Mark my words.

Frogman1484
17th Dec 2015, 21:38
Is she coming back as a sim instructor?

Thanks Dan Buster! I just sprayed coffee all over my computer! :}:D :ok:

controlledrest
17th Dec 2015, 21:57
Even if a DFO has good intentions what can they do when idiots like Ivan the Terrible can only come up with 'cut costs' as a business plan?

raven11
17th Dec 2015, 23:57
Jn14.6

Be careful what you wish for.....

A3301FD
19th Dec 2015, 02:02
Brilliant! :ok::D:E