PDA

View Full Version : Jet Airways hiring B737 rated zero hours

cyrilroy21
15th Dec 2015, 13:54
First Officer – B737 NG Rated

Job Profile

Interested candidate should be an Indian national possessing a current and valid DGCA CPL/ATPL, FRTO, RTR (A), Class I medical with B737NG Type rating.

Candidates should have an incident / accident free flying record.

The suitable candidates will be offered regular employment on the rolls of the Company. Salary will be commensurate as per industry standards and further progression as per the company policy.

Interested candidates may apply with a detailed resume at [email protected]

Vacancies - at Jet Airways (http://www.jetairways.com/EN/IN/Careers/Vacancies.aspx#FirstOfficerB737NGRated)

Jet Airways had conducted interviews on Sunday and Monday i.e 13th and 14th December 2015 in Mumbai and New Delhi for 737 rated candidates . I believe the process is still going on . If you have not yet been called then send an application to the email above

Stryder_00
24th Dec 2015, 13:02
Hi cyril, have been seeing you all over the place be it ghost aviatorz or here. hence would like to ask you this

How many guys do you think are 737 rated in india at the moment?

cyrilroy21
24th Dec 2015, 14:50
Hi Stryder_00

There is no real count on how many type rated candidates there are but only estimates.

My estimate is around 150 for B737. This is mainly due to the lack of recruitment for 737 over the years, relatively small number of 737 operators ( 9w, Spice , AI EXpress only) and the large number of A320 on order.