PDA

View Full Version : Psychometric & Aptitude Tests

DUSKY DOG
7th Dec 2015, 06:31
Does anyone have a contact that may coach me towards getting through a forthcoming P & A Test.
:8

training wheels
7th Dec 2015, 07:19
There are plenty of practice psychometric tests online. Although most require you to pay for a subscription, some do offer free samples. Google is your friend.

benjam
7th Dec 2015, 11:33
Or here's an old fashioned idea: go to your local council library. They have a lot of books on the subject there for free, which you can take home and practise with.

SixDemonBag
7th Dec 2015, 20:26
Library?!

Is that the place where people store piles of PDFs printed off the internet? 😜

fujii
7th Dec 2015, 21:27
There are numerous questions like this in the "Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing" in the ATC forum. The general opinion is that it's not much use practicing, just get a good night's sleep before then test.

morno
7th Dec 2015, 23:26
The idea isn't to get 100%. The idea is to show problem solving and spatial reasoning.

A few practice tests merely to understand a bit about what's in them is all you'd need.

morno

Berealgetreal
8th Dec 2015, 10:32
Years ago practiced for 6 weeks straight. Was a complete gun at all of it. Travelled to test night before, crap hotel and worst sleep of my life. Failed (I'd previously scored very highly at another similar test).

Make sure you take time to settle in. I was just a bit too young to think about the human side.

Who is the test for?