PDA

View Full Version : 130000 euros for your ATP.

gorky
20th Jun 2002, 14:19
If you want be a pilot, why do not you save money and start to fly.
Work for 3000 euros, save 1000 euros per month.
in 10 years you have saved 120 000 euros.
I did like that so you can do it too!!!
of course it takes 10 years.

foghorn
20th Jun 2002, 14:42
Hello again ronchonner.

Let's have a sweepstake on how long this thread lasts.. any takers?

Gin Slinger
20th Jun 2002, 14:47
Well, I'm impressed he's managed to save all those Euros in ten years, particularly since the currency has only been around barely a third of that time.

spitfire747
20th Jun 2002, 14:49
I think you have to be extremly disciplined to save a third of your salary each month for 10 years, especially if you have a house to run, bills to pay etc...

I personally thought about it, but would rather borrow the money and be a pilot next year, than spend 10 years dreaming.

:D :D :D :D :D

gorky
21st Jun 2002, 21:17
I just want say that study in another field than aviation and make money is better than to borrow money and work in a Mac Donald to refund your bank.(and anyway who is going to give you money to be a pilot?not my bank!)
Few guys with a fresh ATP frozen won't find a job.It can take years before to find a flying job.
I do not not the age of the wannabe on this board, probably 17-22 yo.Start to save money if you want be a pilot, you will need it.believe me!

Luke SkyToddler
22nd Jun 2002, 04:07
For you new guys ... please don't reply to this thread.

If anyone doesn't recognize the guy, this chap calling himself 'Gorky' is an internet troll, some kind of a failed french wannabe with a huge inferiority complex about the JAA. Under the username of 'ronchonner' he spammed this forum to death a couple of years ago, p!ssed everyone off and got himself banned, he rears his ugly head once every few months with a new user name but he's pretty easy to spot :rolleyes: