PDA

View Full Version : New ATPL Ground school in Scotland

EC DKN
6th Dec 2015, 17:58
Hi,

Researching about ground school I've found this new one school in Scotland that seems interesting!

Pathway Pilot Training - ATPL Training | Pilot Training UK (http://www.path2pilot.com/index.html)

Someone knows sth about them?

Thanks in advance!

robbiecockburn
7th Jul 2016, 16:42
Hello,

As TangoAlphad mentioned, Pathway Pilot Training are the instructors that used to run the AST PATH course ground school.

Basically AST weren't getting enough people through the doors (lack of advertising) and pulled the plug on all of the flying training. The ground school staff opened up their own place. I was a student of the lecturers and can genuinely say they are top notch.

Well experienced staff ranging from airline pilots, military pilots and even an engineer. I was very happy with their teaching and came out with a good ATPL average.

Their student-lecturer teaching relationship is second to none and it almost felt like we all had one to one tuition even with 6 in the class when I was there - couldn't ask for more really.

Thankfully the new set up allows them to control their own advertising and I hope they continue to succeed.

Happy to answer any questions!