PDA

View Full Version : Airline software

crew_scheduler
18th Nov 2015, 07:20
good morning all,

I'm looking for airline software where it can provide the needs of all department of the airline like:
-operation ( crew control & planning - operation control & flight watching )
-reservation system
- finance
-inflight service
- crew sign on and off and

I've worked before with a system provided from Taleris company a software called Geneva ( days of operation-crewnet...etc)

we are starting up with 2 aircraft under FAR 121 . company is looking to grow their fleet up to 20 aircraft with in 5 years.

i don't want to look into software as AIM - SABRE as these system been created to serve huge national career such as ETIHAD- EMIRATES- VIRGIN ATLANTIC . companies with huge fleets .

i need a software that serve small to medium airline size. Geneva was great but it had some disadvantages.

also i want the system to be able to integrate with dispatch flight planning system such as jet plan & with the reservation system as well. Geneva was able to integrate with Amadeus and new skies reservation system

please advice

thank you

regards

ATPMBA
18th Nov 2015, 16:23
And what is your budget?

Feel free to PM me.

Bowser99
19th Jul 2016, 14:00
Have you considered Load Planning/Weight & Balance? How about contacting Libra Avation Services or Swissport?

learner001
24th Jul 2016, 05:01
"myairteam" perfect solution . . .
kind regards, learner . . . ;-)

plhought
27th Jul 2016, 23:42
Avro Strategies (http://www.avrostrategies.com/)

This is what my company uses. Don't be scared away by the "charter" name - it's very powerful software.

And affordable.