PDA

View Full Version : Bombardier CS100 At Stanstead

Sandy Boots
11th Nov 2015, 03:04
A Bombardier CS100 C-GWXZ is currently sitting at Stanstead, 0500 UK time.

Flight route looks like it came from the Dubai airshow.

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
11th Nov 2015, 06:53
I suspect you mean Stansted. They get a lot of biz jets there, lucky devils!

Falcon666
11th Nov 2015, 07:03
It stopped at STN on the outbound leg a few days ago on the way to Dubai.
Probably handled by Harrods?

Pain in the R's
14th Nov 2015, 08:56
I suspect you mean Stansted. They get a lot of biz jets there, lucky devils!

Do they? Seen the odd one or two land over the years but most head a few miles west.

evansb
14th Nov 2015, 23:22
C-GWXZ at EGSS you say? Were they at the Harrods Aviation Terminal ?

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b477/gumpjr_bucket/MG_C20Series20CS100_FTV5_Bombardier_Swiss20cs_C-GWXZ_17.06.15_ZRH_7969.jpg

terrain safe
15th Nov 2015, 19:36
Pain in the R's

Looking at the CAA data for August Stansted had 644 Biz jet movements while Luton had 984. Stansted is busy with aircraft all the time. This morning for instance, a private 757 and a BBJ came in 10 minutes apart, and there are quite a few based there. Handling agents are Harrods, inflight and Fayair with Universal doing a few too. So it does tick over.

clunckdriver
16th Nov 2015, 15:04
Who paid for the fuel? Oh, I forgot, the Canadian taxpayer no doubt!

SpringHeeledJack
16th Nov 2015, 17:38
Well, considering that the company provides works and/or business for thousands of Canadian taxpayers, it shouldn't be surprising that the Canadian Govt might have some input financially :8 It looks not unlike the Embraer family of small jets, perhaps more modern visually. This category of aircraft are really eating into the market share of Airbus/Boeing the world over.

SHJ

DaveReidUK
16th Nov 2015, 19:27
Who paid for the fuel? Oh, I forgot, the Canadian taxpayer no doubt!

Mainly the Québec taxpayer.

clunckdriver
16th Nov 2015, 19:53
DaveReid UK, under Canada's "equalization inter provincial payment system" this means in short we all pay, its not this I object to, its allowing the incompetant family insiders who continue to mis-manage the company and rob the public to remain in place, they should have been sent packing years ago.Last week I saw just how inept they are in the upper ranks, they were in panic mode and disposing of assets which will be needed at a later date,{ that is if they are still around! }

evansb
17th Nov 2015, 02:58
I feel your pain clunkdriver. As a fellow taxpayer, I've been bent over so long, I now feel the need for "free" chiropractic services.

So government subsidized "corporate free enterprise" can be as incompetent and inefficient as a democratically elected federal government? ...who knew? Who could have anticipated that?

Anyway, in no particular order, the stallions in the paddock: (some may be Geldings by now..)

- Mitsubishi MRJ
- Embraer EMB170
- Airbus A319
- Sukhoi SJ100
- Bombardier CS100
- COMAC ARJ21-700