PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet cabin crew

Professor Fog
19th Jun 2002, 10:39
Hi ! Im going to and EJ cabin crew selection day soon and was wondering if anybody out there can tell me what's involved ??

cheers !

saggy
19th Jun 2002, 14:45
I attended the selection day about 2 years ago so I don't remember everything, and in what order it happened or if they still hold the same style but here it goes anyway..
There was about 10 of us.
We got a brief introduction of the company (classic talk of who they are, what/who they are looking for etc.
A team-work exercise where we were split in two teams and asked to make a bridge out of paper and paper-clips.
We also had to make a quick presentation using a drawing board of some other member of the group.
Given a short test on our knowledge of the company (where does Easyjet fly to, who owns it etc.) and were told to wait outside.
Shortly after that got a one-to-two (two Easyjet interviewers) interview, asked a few questions and that was it!!
Can't seem to remember anything else. I'm sure there's a more up-to-date summary somewhere on Pprune.
Good Luck

Saggy

fd floozy
19th Jun 2002, 19:50
I've only been with easy a few months so i think the interview format is still the same.
There's an introduction from the recruitment team and an intro to the company.
You then stand up and introduce yourself.
They project a list of about 15 questions and you have to go round the room and ask each other the questions, then stand up and tell the group the answers you gained.
You then have to build a bridge in groups from paper and paper clips.
Then you complete questions on the company and a maths test.
You then wait while the test are marked.
Next you go through to a one to one provided you've past your maths!

Good luck!!!!

Professor Fog
19th Jun 2002, 20:31
Cheers for all of that !!!!