PDA

View Full Version : RH back.

Avinthenews
28th Oct 2015, 22:49
Apparently hiding from the European authorities as a SIM instructor back with CX.

Heads to roll in January as criminal case begins in Paris.

How much will Swire fork out to keep their minions out of jail and the press like with the 49ers?

Captain Dart
28th Oct 2015, 23:04
If this is true, Cathay Pacific could have its very own Julian Assange!

Maybe the Boeing fleet office will take him in? I hear there is a vacant desk there that he could sleep under.

The FUB
29th Oct 2015, 01:27
Kinda amazing, he's recruiting pilots that he stated we didn't need as we are fully manned. Keep away don't talk to him, let him feel the love and warmth.

OK4Wire
29th Oct 2015, 04:47
Yep, Boeing SI.

His picture seems to indicate advancing years (or is that stress?).

spleener
29th Oct 2015, 05:19
Interesting career change for him.
What exactly is his instructional background?

Loopdeloop
29th Oct 2015, 06:23
He's instructed the odd barrister and solicitor in his time :)

Arfur Dent
29th Oct 2015, 08:34
Christ! These people have no pride do they? Most modern Companies wouldn't contemplate allowing an ex Director to return in such a demeaning way. Nothing against SIs but can't he think of something more enjoyable to do with his bonuses earnt at our expense!!???
People will pass the time of day with him as though he was a fine chap whereas they should shun and ignore him and treat him with the contempt any returning traitor deserves!
Bloody cheek of the man!!!!

cxorcist
29th Oct 2015, 08:38
Amen Arfur! On the positive side, at least RH might be up to snuff for the SI job. He was certainly out of his depth as DFO. This might just be more his speed.

incredible hong kong
29th Oct 2015, 08:53
I know, Dickie's back to take back AT job, since she is too busy lactating herself. At least Dickie can fly and AT cant. Overall they are the same bunch of villians

VR-HFX
29th Oct 2015, 09:01
Arfur

Couldn't agree more but will certainly try. Dickie joins a growing cabal at Tung Chung Starbucks wondering what the hell happened to their life and why they don't have a friend in the world or a hobby. My bet is that he will try and sneak back onto the line as he has a few years left to 65. If he comes over to our side of the field he will need to bring a flack jacket.

Captn_Kirk
29th Oct 2015, 09:47
He'll come back on HKPA to show us all that it can be done.

With an A scale or director's pension of course.

Hugo Peroni the IV
29th Oct 2015, 10:06
Via Adelaide as a SO?

VR-HFX
29th Oct 2015, 10:37
Hugo

After he stopped being a line captain and sold his soul to the devil...he became enlightened into the ways of delivering CX management group-think, just like KB and a host of others like IW, IR etc. I truly believe he even believed he was a fair and just arbiter between the mighty dollar and the pilot community. However, like many who cross the rubicon, he also believed he knew best and that consultation was not an investment in time worth making.

The Star Chamber is something you can expunge from your Linked-In or Facebook profile but it is something you cannot expunge from your soul.

Perhaps there is a special therapy group in Tung Chung that is helping them through this and that is really why he has come back to HK. Surely it couldn't be for any other reason ...but then again.

Gordomac
29th Oct 2015, 11:34
Never a member of the "in crowd", so, spent all my career laughing and poking fun at them. Not sure I would want to be part of this group though that seems to have offered a safety net. Mind you, just been offered deep affection by the "Inn " crowd ; I'll stick with them. Hic .

Dapper Dan
29th Oct 2015, 12:33
Wow, no dignity, no life, no friends here and no idea about how much he is despised for all the damage he caused.

Progress Wanchai
29th Oct 2015, 18:16
Those from wealth or power never know who thier friends are until the wheel turns.

Poor Dick has discovered the cupboard was bare.

Poor Dick.

Frogman1484
29th Oct 2015, 23:22
I think he has discovered that retirement is no fun when you have no friends to have a beer with!:ok::D

flyhardmo
30th Oct 2015, 02:59
Will he get housing or is there no money in the pot?

Just Do It
30th Oct 2015, 04:46
Regarding staff travel, I wonder what seniority he will elect to register under?

Retiree plus years served.
S.I. 2015 priority 25.
or
Did he even leave and thus still retains his original seniority date?

I can't wait for him to apply for jump seats for himself and his wife!!!

incredible hong kong
30th Oct 2015, 11:10
I was peeing, slipped and hit my head. I saw yellow tails. Would he happen to join the freighter dogs as DFO again?:eek:

Hellenic aviator
30th Oct 2015, 14:24
The priority codes of entitlement are found in IntraCX under AHQ team.
Sadly it states that any Executive level employee (and their Family) have lifetime travel benefits that are much higher than our priority code of 25/26/27.

Don't quote me on the exact figure but we're talking in the vicinity of at least 8-10.

So the reality is this; his children (whether they are in school or whether they work say as a manager in a plumbing store), will always travel at a higher priority than say a 40 year veteran Captain.

incredible hong kong
30th Oct 2015, 14:51
Or would it be MH?

Just Do It
30th Oct 2015, 17:43
Hellenic aviator,

F@ck!
Well that has just made my friggin day. My only thought was of him and his wife sitting for 3 days at staff travel surrounded by bags.

Thanks for the clarification.

Well I guess his family will need the priority to get back to France for visiting time:ok:

Hellenic aviator
30th Oct 2015, 23:58
My only thought was of him and his wife sitting for 3 days at staff travel surrounded by bags.

Yes, that's possible of the flight is filled with full revenue upgrades and the Captain refuses to give him and his Mrs the jump seat.
.....or, both could be given a cabin crew jumpseat whereby they sit upright for 12 hours :E
Naaah, option 1 sounds better. :ok:

cpahka
31st Oct 2015, 00:42
... at CDA ? cathaydragon Air !:D