View Full Version : BA FB 21/3/01

Punkboy
27th Feb 2001, 19:41
If anyone else is going to be there then let me know
Cheers, Punkboy

left outer, right inner
1st Mar 2001, 16:16
Hi there matey!

I have got to the Final Board on 29th march so i will miss you by 1 week if that helps lol!!!

How is your prep going? Are you nervous, and have you been b4? If you want to have an e-mail chat about things DO NOT HESTITATE! I have been before to the FB and would be glad to answer any q's you may have ok!

Good luck with everything!

LORI

banned
1st Mar 2001, 16:50
Hi,
I have a call for the first interview on 9th April...you guys seem experienced people, any ideas what will happen to me? Will I live?
Cheers :)
B.

left outer, right inner
1st Mar 2001, 16:59
No!

Only joking! E-mail me and I will put something together for you putting you in the picture! btw, what date were your assessments on...mine were on the 5th feb!

All the best, LORI

Punkboy
1st Mar 2001, 23:40
LORI, Check your mail,

B. Good luck, hope everything goes well.

left outer, right inner
2nd Mar 2001, 04:34
Nothing yet punkboy!

:-)

Punkboy
2nd Mar 2001, 05:13
Any luck now LORI

left outer, right inner
2nd Mar 2001, 16:07
Oh yes Punkboy, that feels better!

LOL

LORI

CossAir
2nd Mar 2001, 16:34
Hi all,

I was also at the assesments on the 5th Feb, though I still haven't received a date for my FB. When did you all send off your Trainee Pilot Health Questionaires?

This will be my 1st FB, so can anybody give me a bit more of an insight into the structure of the day.

Cheers

CossAir

andylanson
2nd Mar 2001, 16:55
my first assesment is looming on the 12th of march. i think im pretty well prepared, reading as many books and speaking to as many people as possible.
however as some of you are past this stage are there any nasty surprises i should be aware of, or any inside info you could let me in on.

this really would be much appreciated.

cheers Andy

Mister Geezer
2nd Mar 2001, 18:23
All the best to all of you.

CossAir I was there on 05/02, however didn't have a chance to speak to you!!! All the best!

LORI did you get my e-mail that I sent you a few days ago????

Regards

MG

------------------
It's a limited RAS as you approach my dark area.......

left outer, right inner
2nd Mar 2001, 18:38
Geezer...yes I did, sorry I have not replied yet, been rather busy recently (a lame excuse I know, but it is the best I can come up with at the moment!)

I will reply v soon

LORI

Token Bird
2nd Mar 2001, 19:25
Hi CossAir,

I was there on 5th Feb also. I sent my med questionnaire off 2 weeks ago and received a letter yesterday. I contacted BA today and arranged my FB for the 5th April. Their response times differ from person to person, though. LORI, who was also there on the 5th, sent off his questionnaire a few days later than me, but received his letter earlier and consequently is attending FB a week before me.

I've been to FB before, so if there's any questions you want to ask me, you can e-mail me. Take what I say with a pinch of salt though, as obviously I failed to get through last time,

Token Bird

CossAir
2nd Mar 2001, 19:40
Token Bird,

Cheers for the reply, if I haven't heard anything by the middle of next week I will chase it up. Mine may just be on the bottom of the pile.

Good luck on the 5th.

CossAir

grace
2nd Mar 2001, 22:34
hello all
i was also there on the 5th as some of you know
i have my FB on the 4th of april...if any of you who've been before have any advice etc..id be very grateful
best of luck to you all
grace

Charlie-130
3rd Mar 2001, 00:13
Hello everyone. As you can guess this is my first post. I'm through to BA FB on the 22nd March and am stressed out about what's in store. Has anybody got an idea of what's specifically involved.
Also, I'm up for testing at Cranwell next month some time. Is there anybody out there who can shed some light onto what I've gotten myself in for this time!!
Charlie-130