PDA

View Full Version : Smuggling attempt from Beirut

mutt
26th Oct 2015, 21:01
A Saudi prince has been arrested after two tonnes of amphetamines were seized before they were due to be loaded onto his private jet in Lebanon, it has been revealed.
Lebanese officials say they have foiled one of the biggest drug smuggling attempts in the country's history after the haul of pills was found at Beirut airport.
Saudi prince Abdel Mohsen Bin Walid Bin Abdulaziz and four others were detained while allegedly 'attempting to smuggle about two tons of pills and some cocaine,' a security source said.

Any idea of the aircraft involved? I would have thought that 2 tonnes in boxes would rule out Gulfstreams / Globals.

FLEXJET
27th Oct 2015, 10:21
Reminds me about Le Bourget in 1999, 727 VP-BNA with 2 tons...

Pills and cocaine to Ryadh? Are they crazy? It's sharia law there.

Some more beheadings soon... Unless sharia is only for foreigners...

EatMyShorts!
27th Oct 2015, 10:21
Will he get his head chopped off?

ExDubai
27th Oct 2015, 17:43
Reminds me about Le Bourget in 1999, 727 VP-BNA with 2 tons...

Pills and cocaine to Ryadh? Are they crazy? It's sharia law there.

Some more beheadings soon... Unless sharia is only for foreigners...
They guy belongs to the royal family .....

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

ksjc
27th Oct 2015, 17:43
Do you mean 2 tons is too much weight for a Global? Not at all...it can carry 20 tons of fuel...we land with 3 tons reserve fuel. The cabin can handle that much weight too.

josephfeatherweight
28th Oct 2015, 01:36
My prediction is that the prince will walk away from this unscathed.
A Global, or similar may not fit 2 tonnes in the baggage area, but could easily disperse it throughout the cabin. Hey, we are not talking about doing things legally here, fellas!

EatMyShorts!
28th Oct 2015, 08:01
The same guy has made the headlines for similar things very recently: LINK (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3281354/I-prince-want-Saudi-royal-Prince-Majed-bin-Abdullah-bin-Abdulaziz-Al-Saud-accused-cocaine-fueled-rage-threatened-kill-Los-Angeles-mansion-staff-watched-pleasured-male-aide.html?ito=social-facebook)

FLEXJET
28th Oct 2015, 08:42
https://www.united.com/web/en-US/content/company/globalcitizenship/environment/alternative-fuels.aspx

And the IMF predicted Saudi Arabia could be bankrupt by 2020... Not a bright future.

ExDubai
28th Oct 2015, 08:54
The Prince might call it "business diversification"

mutt
28th Oct 2015, 14:22
The same guy has made the headlines for similar things very recently: LINK Its not the same guy.

ksjc
28th Oct 2015, 16:21
"Another says she was made to watch while a different male aide bent over and broke wind in Al Saud's face – apparently at his request"

Kinky.

EatMyShorts!
28th Oct 2015, 19:00
@mutt: Indeed, thanks for correcting my mistake! I got confused with all the "Bin Bin Bin Abdulaziz"...

Drugs and sexual abuse in LA: Prince Majed bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
Drugs on the plane in Beirut: Prince Abdel Mohsen Bin Walid Bin Abdulaziz

josephfeatherweight
30th Oct 2015, 08:06
"Another says she was made to watch while a different male aide bent over and broke wind in Al Saud's face – apparently at his request"

Kinky.

When the Monday morning crew room banter eventually broached the subject of "golden showers" a good (filthy, disgusting) Navy mate of mine, quietly muttered, "Don't knock it, 'til you've tried it, mate..."

As for Al Saud's penchant for rear-end gaseous expulsions to the face, I might opt out of that... :}
But each to their own...

compressor stall
30th Oct 2015, 08:17
A girl I know used to work on one of the Saudi Prince's boats (I don't know which prince). She told me about a year ago how they found his DVD collection cleaning his room, and being curious popped a couple in to watch, only to discover the content made the aforementioned proclivities seem rather tame by comparison :eek:

EatMyShorts!
30th Oct 2015, 09:31
They must be bored to death! I'd also be if I was out of a job for life and still had all the money of the world.

compressor stall
30th Oct 2015, 10:28
Even if I didn't have to work again, I still don't think I'd partake in some of those practices!

In 5 years, it sounds like they may not have all the money in the world...