PDA

View Full Version : Bitching & Moaning

The name is Porter
24th Oct 2015, 04:52
'G'day, I'm looking for hangarage for my Pitts'

'No.......no, your not operating a Pitts from this aerodrome, they're too loud'

Fair dinkum, all the p!ssing, whinging and moaning from you lot about CASA destroying aviation and you won't let an aircraft operate from aerodrome. What a load of weak so and so's. You don't deserve the privilege of aviation.

fujii
24th Oct 2015, 05:01
you're, not your.

deanm
24th Oct 2015, 07:12
Well, TNiP, you're (note as per above) not likely to endear yourself to anyone with that approach.

You sound noisier than a.....etc!

Dean

kingRB
24th Oct 2015, 07:20
just tell em you'll derate for take off

The name is Porter
24th Oct 2015, 08:12
Its not me looking to operate the Pitts, this fella called me after the above exchange. Weave accommodated him at our airfield, he can make as much noise as he likes ;)

Whinging and moaning about others but when push comes to shove wonte back aviation, wonte grow it, just keep you're little patch you'res and nobody elsus.

Union Jack
24th Oct 2015, 08:20
Its not me looking to operate the Pitts, this fella called me after the above exchange. Weave accommodated him at our airfield, he can make as much noise as he likes

Whinging and moaning about others but when push comes to shove wonte back aviation, wonte grow it, just keep you're little patch you'res and nobody elsus.

Apologies for butting in from the Northern hemisphere but I just had to laugh at the response to the pedants....:D

Fingers crossed for today's match.:ok:

Jack

The name is Porter
24th Oct 2015, 08:42
Coodant help it :}

PA39
24th Oct 2015, 08:44
Try owning a Queenair and operate from Caloundra or Sunshine Coast!!

Stanwell
24th Oct 2015, 08:44
Hey Porter...
Been having a bit of a barbie this arv, have we?

zanthrus
24th Oct 2015, 09:05
Eh he is just wining (hic!)

The name is Porter
24th Oct 2015, 10:53
Nah, I don't get days off, very careful planning required to squeeze a beer in :ok:

AerocatS2A
24th Oct 2015, 13:40
Its not me looking to operate the Pitts, this fella called me after the above exchange. Weave accommodated him at our airfield, he can make as much noise as he likes ;)

No, in that case it is "yours" ;).

tail wheel
24th Oct 2015, 19:22

Do you have the correct Forum?

I'd be more than happy to move this pointless and meaningless thread to the North American Forum?

Or am I missing something............ :confused:

j3pipercub
24th Oct 2015, 19:43
Porter = Jack Ranga.

The name is Porter
25th Oct 2015, 06:38
J3pipercub = S#\b (not a swear word, but a word that is banned from this site) who paid for a caravan endo & ICUS & now runs around the country lecturing others about destroying conditions if you pay for endorsements ;)

Jack Ranga/The name is Porter = didn't pay for his caravan endo or ICUS (or other endos as part of his employment)

j3pipercub
25th Oct 2015, 09:19
Hey, I guess we're both speaking truth, at least I don't feel the need to change my username every couple of years. Plus, I own up to my mistakes (mistakes which are now over a decade old, a decade I have used to atone for). And I'm sure you get paid award in your curent GA job hey Ranga/Porter/whoever you are? You couldn't possibly be supported by Airservices could you now?

j3pipercub
25th Oct 2015, 17:01
Well done Jack Ranga/Porter/whoever who were before (funny how the Ranga handle doesn't have the 'banned. - persona non grata' flag on it). You're all tips aren't you.

Look, whatever you say, you're so right, I'm wrong. You're just not worth the time.

How can I 'out' you if you never hide who you are?

I'll leave you to tilt at windmills.

j3

Limited, hypocritical, apologist clown. Smell my flower.

tail wheel
25th Oct 2015, 19:42
Poor Jack/Porter never learns.......... Peace in this thread at last! :ok: