PDA

View Full Version : SPICEJET Q400 TFO

zak.A320
19th Oct 2015, 12:51
SpiceJet hiring TFO for Q400 fleet. In total 100 students will be selected out of which top 50 will be selected to fly for SpiceJet and rest 50 will be kept on standby for a year.

Last date to register is 15th November 2015.

Selection process will have 4 phase.

1st phase- CPL Theory

2nd phase- COMPASS Test

3rd phase- CCT (Complex control task). I guess its the same thing as CASS
as they are going to check the hand and eye coordination. Introduced by spice for the first time.

4th phase- Psychometric test.

Visit:-
Careers | SpiceJet Airlines (http://www.spicejet.com/Careers.aspx)

D driver
5th Nov 2015, 15:52
hey zak ne idea on wht to expect for psychometric?? and is thr gng to be a personal interview as thts nt mentioned in the selction process details they provided?? i hv a feeling they wud'nt be introducing to the tests beforehand like say indigo does before cass etc...

itsbrokenagain
6th Nov 2015, 04:29
Nice english use... I gather you are unemployed !

zak.A320
7th Nov 2015, 07:25
@D driver psychometric test and the CCT have been introduced for the first time by the spicejet so dont know whether they will brief you before the exam or not.

As far as psychometric is concerned nothing much can be said about the written part. They are going to check your mental condition with the bunch of questions. I guess a good psychologist will help you out properly on the type of question that can be asked.

Interview, they haven't mentioned anything but I guess they will conduct an interview too. No airline is going to take a candidate without a PI.

cyrilroy21
7th Nov 2015, 07:44
This is not the first time SpiceJet is using a COMPASS test and Complex Control Task

This was introduced back in 2014 when they conducted an exam for 737 Type rated FO's

It was used again earlier this year for an internal exam

So this Q400 vacancy would be the 3rd time they are using this test . The only difference was earlier the COMPASS test was Phase 1 and CPL subjects was Phase 2

And there is no final interview . You pass the final phase 4 (i.e psychometric test ) you get the job

zak.A320
7th Nov 2015, 08:13
@cyrilroy21 thank you for correcting me. I knew about the COMPASS part but never heard or read about them conducting CCT for non rated candidates.

D driver
7th Nov 2015, 15:52
I concur with cyril this has been done in the past indeed...but as you are all aware of the touch of exclusivity with which spice has conducted its selections hitherto, theres not much info around to be found...that rhymed...hehe!!
I hope they give us a fair shot and conduct the selection as a fair selection ought to be. @cyril plz share the kind of questions in the psycho-test.I gather it'll be a written test...maybe a personality questionnaire.correct me if am wrong.

flyer111
10th Nov 2015, 05:53
@ Zak

hello can you pl explain what is compass part ? and if you come to know about the complex part then also pl tell me

hifly17
12th Nov 2015, 16:49
The compass test as mentioned by them online lists the tests which will be conducted i.e. short term memory,multi tasking, spatial awareness and mental arithmetic .

Regarding the complex control test it involves u using a joystick to centre the flight director bars and at the same time maintaining a particular airspeed using the keyboard and centering the slip ball using rudder pedals

flyer111
13th Nov 2015, 07:09
Thank you for reply @hifly17

is there any specific website to practice it for compass test.

I go through the google but did not find any thing more.

thank you once again

hifly17
13th Nov 2015, 09:47
There are a few softwares that you can buy online to practice such tests !

flyboy086
28th Nov 2015, 06:57
so received the hall ticket for phase1 of the exam ,
any body have any idea how long they take to disclose the results, and number of days between 1st and 2nd phase

RaidenBlade
10th Dec 2015, 13:06
hey guys,
Can someone tell what the CCT exam is going to be like? How could one prepare for it? And also, how tough is the psychometry exam and if there is a way to prepare for it.

Thanks in advance

GANGSTA007
3rd Feb 2016, 07:50
Results are out;;;

aero320
4th Feb 2016, 11:03
Congrates to those who got selected and got joining date
can anyone give following information:
1. how many people actually got joining date?
2. what about those who are kept on ' Merit list" for one year.....
3. how much package they are offering..
4. how much is the bond money and bond period?
5. Any other clause...

aero320
5th Feb 2016, 15:44
Can someone post the detail......terms

aero320
22nd Feb 2016, 18:14
Hi
can someone add my name to whatsapp group formed for the result. PM me the detail. I will revert

Jumpychick
28th Jun 2016, 13:29
Theres an ad out for Spice - 35k again :D :ugh:

aviator9457
1st Jul 2016, 13:25
any idea to anyone out there about the questions to be asked....i mean level of questions and from which topic they had asked earlier?