PDA

View Full Version : PNG Scene

pilotboy007
14th Oct 2015, 01:43
Does anyone have any info to offer regarding the PNG scene? Who are the operators, what aircraft, which jobs are FIFO?
I'm planning a trip up there for a couple days and trying to gather some intel before I go up.

TBM-Legend
14th Oct 2015, 02:21
What's a "scence"?

megan
14th Oct 2015, 03:04
REGUŽ-SCENCE is a carefully purified, standardized plant bioactive made exclusively from Navarra Asparagus officinalis 'Grolim.' Its unique mechanism of action helps reduce visible signs of the naturally occurring cellular aging process known as senescence, delaying the appearance of skin aging by decades. Cosmetic applications include skin aging prevention for 25+, rejuvenating intense care for 40+ and multifunctional beauty care products such as BB or CC creams.

Thought you might like to know TBM, you and me could probably do with some :p

Captain Nomad
14th Oct 2015, 03:24
...and you'll definitely need some of that stuff after spending some time in PNG - the place ages you kwik taim! :E

Duck Pilot
14th Oct 2015, 07:44
Use the search function, it's all on Pprune.

If you want a job up here you need to be resourceful and MUST be able to think out of the square.

Good luck....

Pinky the pilot
14th Oct 2015, 09:13
I also suspect that in one regard things haven't changed all that much.

Unless you have minimum TT of 1,000hrs and/or remote area experience and an Aussie MECIR, then don't bother.:hmm:

Well, that's what it was way back then anyway. Last I heard things hadn't changed much. I could be wrong.:confused:

Other than that; what Duck Pilot said.:ok:

AEROMEDIC
15th Oct 2015, 10:05
Don't go there unless you REALLY need the money!

tail wheel
15th Oct 2015, 21:39
I think "Scence" should be "Scene" so changed it?

Also this thread is hardly "Airline and RPT Rumours & News in Australia, enZed and the Pacific" so moved to the GA forum.