PDA

View Full Version : Lemie test pilot wanted!

skyship007
11th Oct 2015, 14:02
Any CAA/EASA ATPL rated (Hairline, fixed or rotary) test pilots looking for a job near Bedford UK might want to contact Hybrid Air Vehicles Ltd (Near Bedford UK), to see if they still need a test driver for their Airlander (HAV 304, Mk 2 US Army LEMV).
If you need any info as regards how dangerous hybrids are, just use my contact form, although I'm going to be in DEN/RDU for the next 2 months and very busy forking up a few new FAA ratings.

If you only have an FAA ATP with some type of formal test rating (An aeronautics degree would help) it's still worth applying, BUT you will need to get a letter of exemption from the CAA to allow you to fly P2 flight test co-pilot and that might be rather tricky.

Not sure if HAV Ltd would have an issue with an FAA driver in terms of hull insurance (It will list required flight crew and licenses). If it's over-insured the answer would be no, or yes if it's under-insured!

Regards
"Johnny English"
Hybrid Pilot Services Ltd (PM me before I set sail on Thursday for the web site etc).Google: Above, Gasbags or hybridairship.net (Look at the AT10 tab).