PDA

View Full Version : Cry Baby Harassment

Pogie
5th Oct 2015, 08:56
"Some members of our flight crew community have reported being harassed for decisions they have made to carry out extra duties, and for taking steps to advance their careers, such as participating in training upgrades and other professional development."

Really? Somebody is actually going up to the fleet office and saying that they're being bullied by the other kids in the playground? Wow! I'm surprised that such an individual even made it through all of their training with such a fragile and emotional demeanor. Waaaaaaa! Somebody really needed a father figure growing up, and spent wayyyyy too much time suckling on their Mama's milk makers.

No surprise that they're now threatening to take away our ability to view others' rosters. Why can't we just go on strike and end this @#$% charade once and for all?

cxcadet
5th Oct 2015, 10:03
"Some members of our flight crew community have reported being harassed for decisions they have made to carry out extra duties, and for taking steps to advance their careers, such as participating in training upgrades and other professional development."

Really? Somebody is actually going up to the fleet office and saying that they're being bullied by the other kids in the playground? Wow! I'm surprised that such an individual even made it through all of their training with such a fragile and emotional demeanor. Waaaaaaa! Somebody really needed a father figure growing up, and spent wayyyyy too much time suckling on their Mama's milk makers.

No surprise that they're now threatening to take away our ability to view others' rosters. Why can't we just go on strike and end this @#$% charade once and for all?

I just wonder if our IT system can support such act of stopping us from viewing real time rosters, without affecting any other functions within crew direct - hmmmmm

betpump5
5th Oct 2015, 10:04
Ahhh diddums. Someone telling tales? Bless..

Completely agree, let's end this circus. Time to raise our game. Although I fear what we will actually get is another lame BS excuse from the AOA as to why we won't do anything.

8 months was it for the GC to put out a warning to those not obeying CC?

Shep69
5th Oct 2015, 10:22
Straw man argument. Thinking of screwing around with various limitations to access of information in screw direct and need someting to blame the experiment on.

So's CC is working pretty well.

THAT'S what a falling apart rostering system needs; LESS SA and information as to what is going on. No worries, but also don't be surprised when folks start missing things. Not their fault. Or have to bang off at the last minute due fatigue due from crew mismanagement.

Yonosoy Marinero
5th Oct 2015, 10:51
I love it when managers start being menacing. There's no better way to gauge how strained they are.

Seat getting a bit hot, Henry?

Sqwak7700
5th Oct 2015, 12:11
This link was missing from HC's email:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DfcJlmQBLU

:{:yuk::D

Just Do It
5th Oct 2015, 12:45
Here is a great training video for those struggling to control their bottom lip!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iw5kH7civTo

Kitsune
5th Oct 2015, 14:02
Could be worse... AIr France's HR boss his shirt as he escapes furious mob - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/industry/11911943/AIr-Frances-HR-boss-his-shirt-as-he-escapes-furious-mob.html)

cxorcist
5th Oct 2015, 15:49
Wouldn't want to rip our managers' shirts off, pretty sure you won't like what you find. One thing sure to be missing is a spine. Of course, many in the AOA could be accused of the same. I don't want to read another word about a strike until each and every one of you is calling in sick at least 30 days a year. I'm not kidding. What is it with you boy scouts? You whine incessantly about unstable rosters and cumulative fatigue, but you never call in sick to fix it yourself. As one of the videos linked above put it, "Harden the F up!"

Tea time
5th Oct 2015, 16:18
It's quite simple really . No extra duties = no harassment

Screw your friends by climbing over their backs to promote yourself ..... expect derision

Yes there has been a bit of mud thrown around recently, which unfortunately targeted an innocent party , but that was cleared up pretty quickly and I hope the lesson was learned by everyone.

The French seem to have more determination than we do . Unfortunately !!

Stopping roster viewing brings back memories of 99 when they even went so far as to black out the Capt signature in the tech log . Didn't work very well , most of the time holding up,the pages to the light worked pretty well

Trafalgar
5th Oct 2015, 23:02
If they think they are receiving harassment and derision now, just wait until they are checked out and prancing around. They haven't seen anything yet. Prepare to enjoy the loneliest careers in aviation. Cretins, cowards and losers.

Trafalgar
5th Oct 2015, 23:04
It's interesting how events of different times (the 99 sickout, the 49ers, now this) allow an opportunity for individuals to demonstrate either their strength of character or their lack of character. As always, there will be a few individuals who can't help themselves but demonstrate the latter. Well done cretins, cowards and losers. :D

ACMS
6th Oct 2015, 02:37
So, in Australia we are in EA negotiations, HC removing crew direct must be some sort of good faith failure? After all we are not in CC are we.

Careful HC.

oriental flyer
6th Oct 2015, 03:23
"The Code makes it clear that any form of harassment will not be tolerated. All employees are expected to behave with courtesy and to show respect for each other."

Errr that does not seem to cover AT unilateral cancellation of The RP's , or any of the other imposed degradation to our COS .
"Sign the new COS or be fired," sure feels like intimidation and harassment to me . But hey folks nothing to see here , look over there

Crew direct down on the 10th . Setting up for the removal of crew direct function .......???

broadband circuit
6th Oct 2015, 03:52
Dear Henry,

I hereby give permission for all fellow crew members to access my published and real time roster. No only do I have nothing to hide, but I actually find this to be a valuable avenue for arranging swaps, which is currently very difficult to do because of extremely busy rosters.

Best regards.

<enter name here>

Maybe that should be a pre-formatted letter on the AOA website for all members to cut & paste & send to the GMF.

cxorcist
7th Oct 2015, 03:42
I believe PC. If I read correctly, he is taking up a new job in training.