PDA

View Full Version : Friday update

ACMS
2nd Oct 2015, 10:55
Loved the update from the DFO, apparently Pilots wear "equalettes" on their shoulders?

Come on AT they are epaulettes for gods sake.

Spell check?

oriental flyer
2nd Oct 2015, 11:36
Maybe we should arrange a collection to buy her a spell check

Curtain rod
2nd Oct 2015, 12:08
...And it was incorrectly stated twice, not just a typo...Just another example of how incredibly clueless some people are while supposedly competent to be in charge of pilots, ops, safety, etc...

betpump5
2nd Oct 2015, 12:37
Come on Curtain. You are losing your touch.

It was stated wrong thrice.

BBN RADAR
2nd Oct 2015, 13:27
You can't make this **** up....

Curtain rod
2nd Oct 2015, 14:05
Oh, sorry, having already thrown up into my mouth a little bit, I didn't want to barf, so I didn't go back to count before I posted....

cpdude
2nd Oct 2015, 14:22
It's obvious she's a corporate climber but maybe that's not all she climbs?;)

744drv
2nd Oct 2015, 16:12
Pink epaulettes!! Give spare change to a pilot!! She can take a running jump, how demeaning for the pilot group. Breast cancer awareness is a worthy, though heavily subscribed, cause. This is not a suitable circus to progress this cause ..... what a muppet she is

anotherbusdriver
2nd Oct 2015, 18:20
It is not a CX initiative, it is a challenge from QF Link and the fine lady pilots of CX have accepted this challenge.

Please be kind, breast cancer is the No 1 killer of all cancers of women worldwide, and men do in fact also get breast cancer.

All money's raised will be going to a worthy cause, breast cancer research - and it is also fun to wear pink to work too, isn't it?

They say change is as good as a holiday - let's have some fun with this harmless episode.

744drv
2nd Oct 2015, 18:23
.... and wear red noses next week, clowns' hats the next .... what fun!

anotherbusdriver
2nd Oct 2015, 18:24
Well actually, no. It's "Movember" next month. :ugh:

Cpt. Underpants
2nd Oct 2015, 19:41
Then, "Decembeaver", "Fanuary"...

MENELAUS
2nd Oct 2015, 20:55
There are some dic@heads on here. It's a perfectly noble cause. One of our own, a highly respected individual, has been off for upwards of 2 years with cancer, which originated as breast cancer. Feel free to email him and take the piss.