PDA

View Full Version : Aero-Pac Experience

Kontiki
28th Sep 2015, 15:35
I made the bad decsision to purchase a Lithium Starter Power unit from Aero-Pac on - Aero-Pac (http://www.Aero-Pac.com). As usual, I did my checking on Google to see if anyone had a bad experience and found no one. I hope this one will be found in the future. They confirmed the price and the order for a 9 kg 2000 amp starter power unit and then sent me a 2 kg booster unit with no usable manual, no specifications and of course - unable to start the aircraft. They claimed they sent it instead of the agreed unit because of my focus on weight (as if that was not the reasoning for lithium in the first place). There was a lot of haggling back and forth and insistence on the 2 kg unit would work. It didnt and I sent it back demanding they send what I had ordered. Then they wanted double price claiming that we never had an agreement on the original unit. I have demanded my money in return and I expect to have to invest in a lawyer to get anywhere. The process has so far gone from June until September. This company is fraudulent.

Kontiki
11th May 2016, 19:41
Just an update. After 8 months, investment in a lawyer and a firm commitment to go to court they finally returned my money. But not without a fight and threats for posting the review on this site. At least they care what people write about them.

It almost cost me the same in lawyers fees as the the money I received back, but I simply cannot stand the behaviour of such companies. They know that it is costly to fight and likely speculate in that people give up. Stay away.