PDA

View Full Version : GMF Designate

broadband circuit
7th Sep 2015, 04:51
I just heard that the anointed next GMF didn't create such a good impression when he went away to do his Swire management course. So, as a result, he won't become GMF when The Bishop retires in a few months.

Please, please, please, please tell me it's true!!!!

Also begs the question: Who becomes GMF now? - Especially important with non-pilots in DFO & GMA positions......

asianeagle
7th Sep 2015, 05:35
NTC

Kitty Wing appointed GMF.

Kitty joins us from FIN where he was a data capture clerk primarily involved with Cockpit Crew mobile phone claims and taxi chits.

He brings a wealth of experience which will stand FOP in good stead going forward :p

Hugo Peroni the IV
7th Sep 2015, 10:29
And GMF designate stays as Airbus CP? What a f***ing disaster.

Trafalgar
7th Sep 2015, 12:33
Gus. No contest.

RAT Management
7th Sep 2015, 13:23
Great! I thought the priority was to fix moral amongst the pilot group after the dismal survey result. Another set back and will only translate as another delay. Please give us another survey to complete. New enforced RPs will no doubt have a positive effect on the moral. Along with the list of outstanding issues that continues to grow by the minute.

Trafalgar
7th Sep 2015, 13:30
Anyone notice how quiet AT has become these past few weeks? I am guessing that even she became tired of her lies...

CokeZero
7th Sep 2015, 13:58
As I said in a previous post- a Puppet!!!!

betpump5
7th Sep 2015, 21:30
didn't create such a good impression when he went away to do his Swire management course.This implies that he may not be so spineless after all! Surely the only way you can fail a Swire Management course is to show that you have your employees interests at heart, rather than the shareholders? Maybe he really does have our back :rolleyes::D

Bangaluru
8th Sep 2015, 00:10
This implies that he may not be so spineless after all ............. Maybe he really does have our back

The logic is valid, but you must be taking the p1ss.

turnandburn
8th Sep 2015, 12:01
Crew rostered for new survey at end of september
GSB on the roster