CPA777
5th Sep 2015, 03:05
1 i believe, JL

Trafalgar
5th Sep 2015, 03:10
thanks. :D

Trafalgar
5th Sep 2015, 03:11
Would be nice to know from the AOA who has been dismissed from the Union? Haven't heard a peep since this started.

betpump5
5th Sep 2015, 03:23
Selling us out like lambs to the slaughter

As for the AoA dismissing members? You're having a laugh son. They haven't even put a warning out on what they intend to do with non compliant members.

swh
5th Sep 2015, 03:38
BP5,

There is no need for a warning, the association had its rules that everyone agreed to when they joined.

As for knowing who has joined and left the association, any member can look at the "Membership list" then "Applications and New Members" link to see who has joined and left the association.

The reason people join/leave the association are not provided.

betpump5
5th Sep 2015, 03:48
And the point we are making, swh, is what happens to those scabs who don't follow the rules? Nothing. A lot of members are treating the AoA like a boys club, picking and choosing when and what rules they want to follow

And what has RF and the GC done with all the scabs that fly on G days and take training positions?

The answer is below:

Tea time
5th Sep 2015, 04:01
Waiting for the facts

crewsunite
5th Sep 2015, 04:51
Apparently things are been done behind the scene's
I warning letter and then - out.

So monitor and report ..

Share u list with others ..

taobao
5th Sep 2015, 05:01
Guys,
It was a G day swap then a duty change.
The way you screened the published rosters obviously need some improvement.

crewsunite
5th Sep 2015, 05:03
Agreed nothing wrong there, becarefull posting stuff with incorrect facts.
Hold the fort guys 95% are doing the right things and the effects are great.
Well done all..

swh
5th Sep 2015, 05:31
BP5,

I dont think what you posted is accurate, this is the wrong forum to ask about it.

oriental flyer
5th Sep 2015, 05:32
If it was indeed a GDO swap and call out . Fine
But what about the second GDO on the 5th ?
This clearly highlights the possible unwanted exposure resulting from roster swaps during Contract Compliance Something to consider

taobao
5th Sep 2015, 05:58
Come on, it was a 2-day swap.

I still don't see any point of bringing this kind of topic up in a public forum, yet without finding out the fact first.

No wonder "cyberbullying" is such a common topic among schools nowadays. Do I see any resemblance to that? Yes.

betpump5
5th Sep 2015, 06:46
Apparently things are been done behind the scene's
I warning letter and then - out.

Haha. Now that needs to go on the thread "wall of broken promises". How many times have I heard, even from GC, that "something is in the pipeline". Must be a few months now! Jow deep is this pipeline as its sure taking some time to come out!

Oasis
5th Sep 2015, 06:46
This is not the place guys.
If anything, keep this on the AOA forum or report it to the leadership.
Very embarrassing that this is a false alarm with the guy's name all over the Internet. Don't give 'them' any ammo.

Barronflyer; you owe the person in question a beer at the very least, or a moon cake/ moon cake voucher.
(Is that bribery?)

AD POSSE AD ESSE
5th Sep 2015, 15:45
TA on 7th and 8th :yuk::yuk:

XFR8
6th Sep 2015, 04:50
Morons posting incorrect information on a public forum. No wonder management are all over us. Keep it off here and on the AOA forum. The people above naming names are a disgrace to our profession.

Threethirty
6th Sep 2015, 05:23
And the people working G days are not a disgrace to our profession? The inability of the Cathay pilot group to join together and prevent the rot from continuing is not a disgrace to our profession? Your holier than thou attitude stinks to high heaven.

Hugo Peroni the IV
6th Sep 2015, 05:58
Just look forward to him doing your next AL.......sure you'll be able to give him some of your thoughts straight to his face!

betpump5
6th Sep 2015, 07:33
For those taking the sympathetic Angela Merkel approach to naming and shaming, YOU are a disgrace to the profession.

So what that in this case it may seem that the OP got his facts wrong. Diddums. The alledged scab has hurt feelings for one day and has all the opoortunity in the world to put things right to the AoA.

What the naming and shaming does is make everyone know that you can't hide from anyone if you are a G Day worker or a wannabe trainer. As I mentioned before we have heard the "something's in the pipeline" rhetoric for the past few months, and frankly I'm sick and tired of it. The truth is our toothless union has nothing in the pipeline to warn members for going against the rules.

It doesn't take 3 months and a meeting the size of the united nations to state what will be done to scabs.

swh
6th Sep 2015, 10:25
BP5

No one in the proper forum has made such a post using their real name.

Why dont you ?

sorvad
6th Sep 2015, 13:00
How about apologising for getting it wrong you spineless idiots