PDA

View Full Version : flight academy confusion! pls guide...

zeekio
24th Aug 2015, 03:07
Hi all,

Guys I am from india and am trying to get my CPL. I have read through most topics in the forum and I just would like answers for a couple of questions.

1. Is it better to do CPL in India or abroad, my major issue is time and second issue would be money. I need to finish my course ASAP cuz I am already 27 years old. So if I do it abroad, how long would it take including conversion etc..

2. Could you please reccomend any good flying academies in US,UK,Canada, newzeland which help students finish up fast and are cost effective. ( I know it depends on the student's talent to finish up fast, but still would like reccomendations)

3. What's your opinion about dean international flying school FL, blue bird flying school Canada? Only based on your or your friends experience please.

My budget for CPL cant exceed 50,000$ all inclusive. So kindly suggest to me the best way of acquiring the same ASAP.

Thank you very much.

AA350XWB
27th Aug 2015, 09:48
http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/562992-cpl-usa-india-someother-country.html

wonderland
27th Aug 2015, 10:47
Use the search function.