PDA

View Full Version : No relevance whatsoever!!!!!

Biz
26th Jul 2001, 04:10
Hey guys and girls!

I have to share my GREAT news with everyone here whether you want to read it or not!
Have just got in from a blind date with a terrific girl from London! Guess what??!!! Shes an aviation wannabe too, and now shes my other half! What a match made in heaven! I'm a little bit "merry" at the mo, so I apologise for this posting(!), but I am over the moon 'cos I'm 24 years old and she's 26 and we had a fantastic time!!! I thought I'd never find a likeminded girl for a long, long time! But, hey! There she was, just waiting for me around the corner!!!!

Regards to all,
Biz (on top of the world!)
:D

Token Bird
26th Jul 2001, 11:54
Sorry to put a downer on your mood, but surely as a Wannabe, the last person you want to get romantically involved with is another wannabe? Surely you need a person with a steady job to support you during your training? (I'm talking practically of course and being completely unromantic)

Seriously though, if you can both independently fund your own training, then it's nice to find someone who thinks the same as you. Good luck.

As a female wannabe, and after reading this forum, I would be completely wary about getting involved with another wannabe/pilot since I know how much you all love trolley dollies.

Pilot Barbie
26th Jul 2001, 13:08
Awwwwwwwwwwww! Young love.

She's got herself a toyboy anyway - can't that bad Token Bird. ;)

HomerSimpson
26th Jul 2001, 13:16
Enjoy!

Token Bird
26th Jul 2001, 13:43
Pilot Barbie,

Very true - the younger the better if you ask me ;) ,

TB

schooner
26th Jul 2001, 14:28
TB, very worrying :eek: :eek: .

That said, being a toyboy myself, can`t recommend it enough ;)

cheers

26th Jul 2001, 15:05
Good on ya mate!!! :D ;)

Token Bird
26th Jul 2001, 16:06
I meant within reason! (no younger than 18 - I'm 25) :rolleyes:

schooner
26th Jul 2001, 16:18
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sagey
26th Jul 2001, 16:42
Don't get married hahahaha 2x40 odd grand yikes yikes!!!!.

Excuse me Mr/Mrs Bank manager we are married and would like to borrow 80 thousand pounds to become Commercial Pilots hahahaha

Best of luck mate, ignore the light hearted comments <g>

Sagey

essex_boy
26th Jul 2001, 17:58
do they make a blow up version

Sagey
26th Jul 2001, 18:21
Bank manager or girlfriend????<g>

Sagey

Blackshirt
26th Jul 2001, 22:53
Lets cut to the chase here.

Now - the thing that really matters if you're a bloke - does she give good head?

schooner
26th Jul 2001, 23:00
for those long cross-countries together :o :p :eek: ;) ???

Biz
26th Jul 2001, 23:27
Hey guys and girls!

I gotta' thank you all for taking this posting in good heart!
As you can probably guess, I was "quite" merry through drink at the time, and I have only just remembered :p that I posted this! Here it is, all lit up, in all its glory! How embarrassing! :D
Anyway, all my thanx for your good hearts! :) :)
I'm enjoying meself!!

schooner
27th Jul 2001, 12:08
One last thing, checked your profile, if your other half pprunes you might want to change it ;)

cheers