PDA

View Full Version : Don't share your NAIPS account?

Slugfest
13th Aug 2015, 22:41
Do you share your NAIPS logon details "in the company"? here is a reason why you might like to rethink that!

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail (http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/former-aerorescue-pilot-deleted-flight-plans-in-revenge-against-employer/story-fnihsrf2-1226741256019)

"Pennington was sentenced on nine counts of unauthorised modification of data."

Capt Claret
14th Aug 2015, 01:18
More importantly, don't perform malicious, reckless, and obviously illegal acts. :ugh:

Slugfest
14th Aug 2015, 11:52
Stupid has no bounds Captn'

LeadSled
15th Aug 2015, 00:42
Folks,
Depression is a terrible affliction, that was the problem, not stupidity.
The guy has paid the price for depression, the Black Dog, or whatever you want call it, with his career, leave him alone.
He should never have been prosecuted in the first place, under the medical circumstance, but that is CASA for you, leaning on the DPP.
Tootle pip!!

drunk_pilot
15th Aug 2015, 02:35
Leadie, agreed. I also wonder what the motive is of the OP dragging up this near 2 year old article.

Slugfest
15th Aug 2015, 23:41
Hmmmmmm... Maybe to highlight the potential consequences of sharing passwords perhaps? Or possibly the need to have passwords changed occasionally?

LeadSled
16th Aug 2015, 02:14
Slugfest,
That is a poor excuse for a post facto justification for what I regard as a malicious post.
Tootle pip!!

Slugfest
16th Aug 2015, 05:01
LeadSled,

Amazingly, you will find that I don't care at all about your opinion or for your incorrect assertions.

pip pip cheerio

Homesick-Angel
16th Aug 2015, 05:18
I wonder if this is the PPrune Cairns operator basher Pilot58?

Duck Pilot
16th Aug 2015, 05:21
Having worked with the pilot involved many moons ago, I can assure you that his intent would not have been to compromise safety. The intent would have been to inconvience his ex-employer.

It's good to see that the court made the right decision.

As for depression in pilots, it bloody real and there are pilots flying around this country right now who are suffering from some form of depression, I just wish we as a professional group could form a consolidated force and address this issue head one with the people in power.

I've been pineappled in a sim and it completely changed my career, for the better! The first six months after the event was hell, but when I decided to act the rewards began to come my way and still are. Only downside is that I'm not flying commercially anymore.

LeadSled
16th Aug 2015, 09:06
Amazingly, you will find that I don't care at all about your opinion or for your incorrect assertions.

Slugfest,
It is equally clear that you have not the slightest regard for what damage you might do to another person, either, in your nasty little vendetta.
Your comments have only reinforced my initial view as to your character.
Tootle pip!!

Slugfest
16th Aug 2015, 11:49
"Your comments have only reinforced my initial view as to your character"

so says the "man" who's opening remarks was puerile name calling.

pip pip cheerio