PDA

View Full Version : DGCA India Renwal period for ALTP last renewed at Mumbai

Jazbag
5th Aug 2015, 02:39
Hi All

As I am unable to get any straight reply from DGCA could anyone in the know help me with my renewal of DGCA ALTP.

My ALTP was last renewed at the Mumbai Regional office on 19 Nov 2011. My Airbus 330 IR was renewed on 20 Feb 2012. My FRTO is valid till Dec 2016. I have level 6 English Prof and Lifelong RTR (A). My medical was last renewed 15 Jan 2015 at IAM

I have a current EASA and ICAO license (where i am flying).

I read in the new revision that the DGCA ALTP licenses are valid for 5 years from the date of expiry so my license should be valid till 19 Nov 2018 right?

However somebody else told me that this is only for licenses renewed in DGCA Safdarjung Airport.

Can anyone help me on this? Cheers JB:ugh:

cyrilroy21
13th Aug 2015, 19:59
If my knowledge serves me right DGCA ATPL validity of 5 years is from the day it is renewed or a freshly issued ATPL

Older licenses that were valid for 2 years will expire and only once renewed will the new validity be for 5 years

Regional offices should be capable of renewing for 5 years , but IR renewals can only be done at the DGCA HQ near safdarjung ( atleast thats what my friend was told when he tried to renews his IR last year on his CPL )

It would be best if you hear it from the DGCA in Delhi themselves .

Talk to the Director of Training and Licensing Mr. Bharath Bhushan

Visiting times are from 2pm to 5 pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays only

I hear Mr Bhushan is a nice and helpful guy and replies to emails as well
You can email him [email protected]
Let us know as well what he says

And the DGCA has updated the form for license renewals

http://dgca.nic.in/circular/FCL1_2010R2.pdf

Jazbag
15th Aug 2015, 05:17
Thanks cyrilroy21 will keep you all updated

cheers JB