PDA

View Full Version : 330 Amsterdam base anyone?

purplesky
4th Aug 2015, 10:57
Hi there!
I am looking at the 330 Amsterdam base job for China Southern.
Has anyone out there got any info /advise?
How many days are you away from base in a row?
Would be fantastic if someone could let me see there schedule? ;););)
Many thanks in advance for any info :)

Flying Mechanic
4th Aug 2015, 12:45
Don't do it. A know a few guys from Dragonair, left HK thinking they would be based in Sydney in CSA. now they spend a lot of time commuting in economy from Australia to China....they all regret leaving Dragon Air.

mach85
5th Aug 2015, 01:06
Hi purplesky,

As Mr GF already kindly stated, the AMS 330 base at the moment is all a pipe dream. They have 2 bases in Oz on the 330 and are in the process at the moment of opening their 3rd in SYD from September so this is where their focus lies.
To be honest, AMS 330 i have not even heard mentioned as a possibility at the moment. That said though things change here at the drop of a hat so it could potentially happen in the future.

All i would say to anyone reading this thread is be VERY careful what the agents tell you. They will tell you anything you want to hear to sucker you into applying for CSA when they know themselves that what they are telling you is absolute horses£&t. There are a couple of reputable agents who will tell you the truth but most of them will just tell you whatever to get you to apply.......hence 'AMS BASE ON 330'.
Im sure this info came from some agency which just proves my point perfectly.
If something happens with this base in the future purplesky then im sure someone will be very happy to show you their roster but at the moment that isn't possible as the base simply doesn't exist.

All the best to you 😄👍🍻

purplesky
5th Aug 2015, 07:31
Thanks very much for all your info, very helpful indeed!