PDA

View Full Version : Cpl+Atpl+Airline Selection tutors in delhi 2015.

Jetway12345
29th Jul 2015, 12:09
Hello,

Had taken Cpl classes from SAS Aviation Dwarka in 2011 and after getting my Cpl, was not in touch with studies due to some reasons. Lately, from past 3-4 months have been into books but somehow i am not able to get the boost or say fire in me to study everyday and i need someone who can guide me for a month or two so that i can get new things to study and the flow i want.

Have gone through almost all subjects but still dont feel confident enough to appear for any upcoming vacancy. Sadly, had also not been able to crack indigo exam which was relatively easy.

Please let me know who all are good in delhi where i can go for a refresher course for cpl and tech subjects. Also if possible please mention who charges what amount?

Thank you.

Jetway12345
29th Jul 2015, 23:15
Thanks for your reply.
Sas aviation is brilliant when it comes to anything except nav+ir+radios. Mr S.P Singh(who handles the nav, ir and radios) though very learned person, according to me is not able to justify his statments right. I maybe wrong but atleast i am not comfortable with him. But rest everything is top notch at SAS. I have almost decided to go with SAS, but just because of nav,ir and radios i had to draft a message here to get some advice.

Thank you.

piston2jet
30th Jul 2015, 13:09
You can refer different books from what you generally follow. Keith Williams + Oxford is a very good combination. You can also google or you tube or discuss in a public forum when you come across problems that you don't understand.
I can totally understand your situation. I think most of us are dealing with the same thing. Personally i will suggest you to self study... as they say - self study is the best study ( but what ever works for you. I don't know of any good classes in Delhi. Most of them have made it a money making business).

Watch motivational videos and read inspirational quotes for the spark and start that you are looking for. It always works for me.
Hope it helps. Good Luck.

Jetway12345
30th Jul 2015, 16:12
Thanks.

I might need change and i think i should start with oxford books now and then refer to keith williams. I hope i will get my lost flow which i want.

Studying same notes again and again is also a reason which is making it too boring for me. But i still believe that i would be requiring tuitions after i gain some knowledge from oxford, just the get some basics more strong.

I have two requests to make- First, still in need for some good tutors phone number?

Second, If someone could provide me the download link for Oxford and keith williams?

Thanks