PDA

View Full Version : Freelancers for Bizjets

Opsbeatch
28th Jul 2015, 07:51
Morning all,

Currently running the tender for provision of Freelance pilots for our fleet. Do you know of any companies that can do this? Can only think of a couple myself but thought I'd come to the font of knowledge that is PPRuNe!

Company is European based.

Cheers,

OB

LGW Vulture
28th Jul 2015, 08:57
Forgive my question - are looking for someone to write the tender, or are you looking to a company that could collectively supply you with freelance pilots?

Opsbeatch
28th Jul 2015, 10:01
Thanks for the question, looking for supply. I have already written the tender, just looking for companies that may be able to supply.

OB

md1011
28th Jul 2015, 11:52
Do you need Embraer Legacy 600/650 rated FO's at all ?

ginopino
28th Jul 2015, 12:10
What type ?

CaptainProp
28th Jul 2015, 12:34
The problem is that for aircraft operated on an AOC the requirements for OPC and various company training requirements makes it difficult to work with or as freelance pilot. I'm sure a lot of operators are dodging these requirements, and of course there are a lot of non AOC operated jets where other rules apply, so still a market out there I guess.

CP

LGW Vulture
28th Jul 2015, 14:19
Well - Resource Group would be my suggestion. They have a pretty wide pool and indeed, they already serve one major operator in the market place.

Let me know if you need a name and contact.

Opsbeatch
28th Jul 2015, 16:32
Thanks for the replies.
It's for numerous types and some AOC work so am very aware of the hoops that the crew need to jump through, all good fun!
Have tried to get a bank of crew for each aircraft in the past but it's all got a bit muddy with people putting their oar in and frankly I don't have the time to get distracted by it.
Thanks LGW, would appreciate a PM with that if possible?

OB

bleeke
28th Jul 2015, 18:12
Would there be a need for 2000 EASy crew?

Booglebox
2nd Aug 2015, 18:00
Hopefully this doesn't break Prune rules but this company might be what you're looking for: www.aviationnetwork.at (http://aviationnetwork.at)

JL_9110
7th Aug 2015, 14:55
I am CL605 FO, little hrs. Looking for the long contract.