PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos on assessment days

Samanthataylor
23rd Jul 2015, 16:16
Hi, I have tattoos which I am in the process of getting removed as I have applied to be cabin crew. My problem is that I was not expecting to hear anything so fast and actually have two interviews next month. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how they actually check you for tattoos. As I have got some cover up make up that works. I'm just hoping they don't make me wash my arms or something. I really wasn't expecting to hear anything so quickly. I only sent the applications on Monday.

ExXB
24th Jul 2015, 11:08
Honesty is always the best policy

HeartyMeatballs
25th Jul 2015, 07:33
I'm not sure about other airlines but at that big orange one they allow them but they must be covetable. Crew have to wear skin coloured plasters to cover them. It doesn't look great but at least it doesn't punish people who make silly mistakes, like getting a tattoo.

KAAATE
16th Aug 2015, 12:51
As long as you make an effort to cover them they will be fine. If they say anything just explain that you are in the process of having them removed. Im sure they will appreciate your honesty :)

cockney steve
17th Aug 2015, 22:30
they allow them but they must be covetable.
I bet the flesh-coloured ones are, indeed .....it would help if the other sort werecoverable ;)
sorry, couldn't resist.