PDA

View Full Version : DEC EK

muti
22nd Jul 2015, 11:16
Any news on DEC ?

jack schidt
22nd Jul 2015, 11:45
People are really not getting the hint that in the ME, EK is now the least preferred option. Do some homework, when Cyprus air folded none of the drivers came to EK. There are better options, please do yourself a favour and do some homework.

J

sluggums
22nd Jul 2015, 12:10
For the few that are turning up, I don't think any have passed the assessment.

GoreTex
22nd Jul 2015, 12:12
yep, DEC is just after NOV and before JAN

muti
22nd Jul 2015, 12:23
How is the assessment for DEC ,Any information will be very vey useful

Wizofoz
22nd Jul 2015, 12:52
OK- Do an intensive course on understanding sarcasm....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Eau de Boeing
22nd Jul 2015, 12:55
If you want some advice on DEC, contact ANT if he is out of the jungle yet......

SOPS
22nd Jul 2015, 12:59
You guys are funny.:D:D:D

Alloy
22nd Jul 2015, 17:10
I looked at DEC EK, was invited to assesement. Quite frankly having spoken to friends, I ran a mile, there are far, far, better options out there.

etops777
23rd Jul 2015, 10:27
Sluggums

I did turn up for an assessment as a re-joining Capt and was told not suitable! Did 9 years with Emirates and 6 years as Capt! Quite sarcastic but it might be a blessing in disguise.

Count von Altibar
25th Jul 2015, 01:10
Well etops777, if they act like that after you have worked for them as a Captain sounds to me that they're a f****d up company who take pleasure in rejection. Just like a woman scorned! You're better off elsewhere.

Caesar2005
25th Jul 2015, 07:41
It is a blessing in disguise, now everybody working flat out, mostly at night, no leave, bidding system gone south, rubbish actually and a fear culture been driven by guilty until proven innocent. Some of the stories i have heard form pilots been up for tea and biscuits are unbelievable. If DEC come a lot of well qualified F/O will leave, last time none long haul experienced pilots came in, the requirements they met were far less than the internal requirements for F/O, not a very fair system and nothing to so with seniority , anyway rant over good luck to all :ugh:

Am NOT Sure
25th Jul 2015, 14:52
I have a good idea who Birdie is .... Fantastic lad to share the box with

Anyhow ... DEC assessments booked for August

Candidates with 320 experience

If qatar and e.... still do it why can't EK right ?

Zis company no good

efq
30th Jul 2015, 07:37
i did the assessment and failed.
everything was ok up to the day 3.
after day 3, they said i was ok, they sent me to the hotel to get myself prepared for the medical, 1 hour later i received a phone call from emirates saying that i had failed.
Sad but True.
God Knows what to do.