PDA

View Full Version : New Acting GMF

CokeZero
22nd Jul 2015, 10:31
Seems we have another Ronald Reagan (with better teeth of course) taking the roles of Acting GMF. If his acting as Chief Pilot is anything to go by then we are truly scrapping the bottom of the barrel in terms of trained/motivated/talented/qualified people to take on this role.

His legacy as CP for the Airbus fleet was to say nothing, not support or lead by example when ealing with piloting issues. He liked to keep the Airbus pilots in the dark and feed sh!t.

I gathered more information about what was happening with the cockpit crew, patterns and issues from the Boeing updates rather from the Airbus updates.

So let's raise a warm glass of beer to our new Acting talent.....

happy ending
22nd Jul 2015, 11:22
Is the vicar being retired?

Pucka
22nd Jul 2015, 12:29
We are in need of either extreme absolution or a miracle..my Jack Russel would be a better appointment..and what's this sermon about bribery got to do with us???

goathead
22nd Jul 2015, 13:51
It speaks absolute volumes
Acting GMF
Pole climber Saffer much like RC
Nominated GMA = non pilot
DFO = Non pilot
Say no more
Did not the CAD have some sort of say of these two ?

Blowback
22nd Jul 2015, 15:05
God help all of us

The FUB
23rd Jul 2015, 11:03
Having read the drivel over the past few years from the present GMF and the lack if any info from the airbus office, then i think we should be in for a peaceful time over the coming years.

Hoo rah.

swh
23rd Jul 2015, 11:49
Most of that ntc was lifted from the frms bulletin.

bonzaboy
24th Jul 2015, 06:13
It is July. GMF is on leave as he always is at this time of year. As are most of the other FOP managers. The third floor is currently festooned with "on leave" notices. Guess only skeleton coverage is required during Hong Kong's hot and unbearably humid summers.

crwkunt roll
24th Jul 2015, 13:36
A jellyfish has no skeleton.

asianeagle
24th Jul 2015, 13:50
Pole climber Saffer much like RC

please don't associate all Saffers with the likes of RC.... he's just special!

Just Do It
24th Jul 2015, 14:25
A jellyfish thrives in a polluted, toxic environment!