PDA

View Full Version : ops jobs for a baby pilot?

plans123
22nd Jul 2015, 00:22
Hi guys,

Does anyone know of any places that might be give a baby pilot a job as an Ops Asst/Off whilst they build their hours?

If you do, let me know and I'll pass it on...

dallas
26th Jul 2015, 21:41
Hi Plans

I've got a job for someone looking for just that, Cirencester/Gloucester area, ab initio ideal willing to work for part pay, part flying hours. Will mean working in ops and building up bizjet experience first, then career progression to pilot.
PM me for more info.

Gothic Messiah
24th Aug 2015, 08:06
hi dallas
i hold a FAA-USA license (commercial multi) and DGCA-india license (commercial multi)
and im looking for a similar profile where i can work in operations and also fly side by side so i can make a living and build my hours simultaneously
im currently residing in india and am working for our national carrier in operations department in flight dispatch.

awaiting your response and thanking you in anticipation!

dallas
25th Aug 2015, 07:10
Hi Messiah, we're looking for a school leaver ab initio type of person and the salary will match this, so I expect this will not mirror your experience and qualifications. Moreover on that basis I doubt we would look to sponsor someone from overseas - to be honest with you.

Flyer221093
23rd Sep 2015, 14:34
Do you have any more details on the job specification? and if it is still vacant?