PDA

View Full Version : FLYBYSTORE

Cravenmorehead
13th Jul 2015, 01:10
Does anyone have any information on FLYBYSTORE.com. I am seeking a way of contacting them. I have sent emails to the address given on the website and tried their contact us tab on the website. I have rung their telephone number; no answer other than a recorded message saying they are out flying the line, as a last resort I sent a letter about 3 weeks ago maybe more to their address in the USA given on the web site asking for them to contact me.
The reason I ask and would like to alert others too is I purchased a Flight Bag from them about 9 months ago through the online site. It cost all up including express postage $US 483.00. I received a receipt but that was it, the bag has not arrived.
I waited a little too long-oh patient me-and Visa will not cancel or dispute the fee as it is outside the 3 month period.
If I have done my money so be it, but I would just like to let everyone around know not to trust this crowd.
Cheers,
CRAVEN

Cravenmorehead
14th Jul 2015, 06:47
Yes, I think I may have been ripped off by this firm. I have lodged a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission USA. I am afraid I have been a little naïve with all this. I allowed too long for the goods to arrive, greater than 90 days (Visa). I had been trying to contact them-FLYBYSTORE-for quite some time during this 90 day period but being over the other side of the world in Australia makes it difficult. I have bought many items from overseas suppliers over the internet on many occasions and had no problems the goods may take a little longer than expected, but they eventually arrive.
If you go to FLYBYSTORE website it looks quite bona fide lots of aviation equipment for sale. But it appears to be a hoax or they have gone out of business and keep taking orders and never sending the goods. They have a facebook page and no real activity for a couple of years. The address given on the internet site when put into Google earth shows an office in a quite remote housing estate.
Oh well I will continue to chase my money but I think they have done gone out of business but still take orders and not send goods. I would like to see the site removed so they can't keep doing this.
Cheers,
Craven

Bushfiva
14th Jul 2015, 07:05
Seems to be owned by a ground and sim instructor at Piedmont Airlines. Have you contacted him directly?