PDA

View Full Version : CASA ATPL conversion guide

TSRABECOMING
10th Jul 2015, 12:59
Hi,
I am converting my ICAO license to CASA ATPL. CASA changed the subject for the conversion since Sep 14. I need suggestion for some books to read for exam prep. And what are combination of topics should I read in the ATPL overseas conversion exam 3 hrs exam?
Thank you,
TS

ersa
10th Jul 2015, 22:48
contact here Overseas Convert | Advanced Flight Theory (http://aft.com.au/cms/?page_id=125)

Advanced Flight Theory’s Overseas ATPL Aeroplane Distance Learning Conversion Course – AOSA
Fee: $786.50
(You also require Overseas ATPL Aeroplane Map/Document Package)

Please Note: The price of our course includes postage to address’s within Australia. For postage to overseas countries we will provide a quote prior to dispatch.

A holder of a valid foreign ATPL licence that has been issued by an ICAO Contracting State, may convert this licence to an Australian ATPL, by passing a two-part exam (each Part to be attempted separately).

The conversion exam requires passes in the ATPL Human Factors exam (AHUF) and the ATPL overseas conversion exam (AOSA). The AOSA examination is a 3 hour exam requiring an 80% pass mark which covers the following unit codes for knowledge standards in Schedule 3 of the MOS – CLWA, AALW and AMET.

Note: It is also a requirement to hold a multi engine command instrument rating for the issue of an aeroplane ATPL. This requires a pass in the IREX exam and the instrument rating flight test.

This Study Package includes material to prepare you for the AOSA (CLWA, AALW, AMET) and AHUF theory examinations.

CLWA
Bob Tait CPL(A) Flight Rules and Air Law Textbook -
Revision Notes and Sample Questions
CPL(A) Air Law Answer Sheets with Document references
AALW
Advanced Flight Theory ATPL Air Law, Revision Notes and Revision Tests
ATPL Answer Sheets with Document references
Lankatan Aviation Air Law Index
CASA Part 61 Manual of Standards Extract
CASA ATPL(A) Examination Information Booklet
Access to AFT’s online AALW Practice CyberExams
AMET
Advanced Flight Theory ATPL Meteorology Revision Notes and Revision Tests
Meteorology Answer Sheets
Manual of Aviation (Bureau of Meteorology)
Access to AFT’s online AMET Practice CyberExams
AHUF
Advanced Flight Theory ATPL Human Factors, Revision Notes and Revision Tests
ATPL Answer Sheets with Document references
Human Performance and Limitations (Bob Tait)
Aircraft Human Performance and Limitations Textbook (Tony Wilson)
Access to AFT’s online AHUF Practice CyberExams
CASA examinations can only be conducted in Australia.