PDA

View Full Version : Adieu Terry.

Frank Arouet
9th Jul 2015, 22:48
Yes, he departs today with the security given to those who do well by their Employer. I'm unsure if The Industry could afford his ongoing help though.

Don't slam the door on your way out.

aroa
10th Jul 2015, 03:36
And good riddance :ok:

He who never had the balls to put his signature to his own letter which consisted of 4 pages of gold class crapspeak, deflecting issues of serious misfeance by casa staff...demonstating that yet again CAsA persons are world leaders alright...in mega bull****.:mad::mad:

While he can go home and use his taxpayer funded A 380 endorsement and play with his Flight Sim at home, I betcha he'll pop up somewhere as a "consultant", like so many of his retired "safety" :mad: brethren.

First Skidmark on the hall lino is it ???

tail wheel
10th Jul 2015, 05:04
This Terry??

http://www.casa.gov.au/wcmswr/_assets/main/media/gallery/images/tfarquharson1-small.jpg

tipsy2
10th Jul 2015, 05:17
Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he turns up with Rob (insert a class of submarine here) as a "consultant".

As Frank says "Adieu Terry." Now Farq oof.

Still many more to go Skates, thanks

Tipsy

International Trader
10th Jul 2015, 10:20
Sorry to appear so stupid but, ...... who the hell is "Terry'?

thorn bird
10th Jul 2015, 10:27
He's from a group know as the "Golden West Mafia" who infected CAsA some years ago and formed the "iron ring" of senior incompetents who run it now. Which is why the aviation Industry in Australia is spiralling down the gurgler.

Dangly Bits
10th Jul 2015, 13:35
I wonder who will move into his CASA funded apartment in Civic?

tail wheel
10th Jul 2015, 19:59
International Trader:

Rogues Gallery (http://www.casa.gov.au/scripts/nc.dll?WCMS:STANDARD:1001:pc=PC_101122)

B772
11th Jul 2015, 10:24
International Trader.

Terence Lindsay ........... was a former RAAF pilot, CX pilot and very senior Casa employee with close links to John McCormick who approved of the request for an A380 endorsement in Toulouse as a farewell gift.

I guess Terry (Terence) may bounce back as the A380 FOI !

Frank Arouet
11th Jul 2015, 10:42
Que?
The deputy director of AV safety is the one that just left the Toga Party.
I did know of a Lindsay Gordon, but she wasn't a pilot at all. Just a good friend and that's all I'll say.