PDA

View Full Version : Jerez tour?

FlyingGiraffe
24th Jul 2001, 17:40
I'm currently planning to have a long weekend type of thing down in Malaga with a couple of friends at the end of the month (oh the joys of voluntary redundancy! :p)

Does anyone here happen to know if BAE are happy about showing people round the college on spec? I'll contact them directly to ask, but was wondering if anyone else had done it already?

Cheers,
--fg

Le-Slat Disagree
24th Jul 2001, 18:55
I’m sure BAe will be happy to show you around their fantastic facilities, however, a courtesy call would be polite.

VFE
24th Jul 2001, 20:19
I did the tour last week and it was arranged about a week or so in advance. Ring Mary Jo and sort out a slot as my visit took the best part of three hours during which time any questions or doubts I had were laid to rest.

You'll like the place I am sure. ;)

VFE.

Capt Wannabe
24th Jul 2001, 23:01
Definately give Mary Jo in marketing a call, and if you want to know what the place is really like make sure you speak to a few of the students while you are here.

Clouded Yellow
25th Jul 2001, 15:23
You may like, to try this web site;

www.hughconnolly.co.uk (http://www.hughconnolly.co.uk)

Its one of the students at BAE Systems in Jerez, and basically describes the campus, how they live etc etc. Interesting if you are thinking of going there.

FlyingGiraffe
26th Jul 2001, 17:31
Cheers all -- will be jetting off for a few days next weekend! :) :)