PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Peter

crewsunite
5th Jul 2015, 08:04
Hey, Peter

I'm dedicating a thread to remember your fine words of advice.

Anyone willing to try an RP enema?
AT will appreciate your assistance and I may get to work to 70 on the B777 fleet

zygot44
5th Jul 2015, 23:59
Peter is a certified idiot and has been particularly successful at maintaining that reputation for several decades.

mngmt mole
6th Jul 2015, 00:44
Peter. I know you mean well, but ultimately your efforts are naive and undermine our overall best interests. As the post before me states, please, don't go speaking on my behalf to anyone in management. Unless it's to tell them what a bunch of venal and self serving ingrates they really are.

Blowback
6th Jul 2015, 01:06
He did much the same thing during the dispute in 99 So he hasn't changed just become less wordy

Intrax
6th Jul 2015, 02:46
Peter, either you have never step into this company or your DOJ was back in 1960s.

Pathos
6th Jul 2015, 09:43
Peter's story is a sad one. Self inflicted but sad nonetheless. He'll be in the simulator soon - no one would talk to him in the pub.

Jim-J
6th Jul 2015, 10:15
"less wordy"

You telling me that was LESS WORDY? Jeepers that was the longest post i've had to read through in a while....

NoAndThen
6th Jul 2015, 11:26
The day I foun out he joined as a direct entry captain was the day I lost all respect for him.

How ironic he writes he claims to want to help the next generation! Might as well go into training now with the rest of the psychopaths.

Blowback
6th Jul 2015, 11:50
Jim J
If you think that was long, his epics from the 99 dispute were in direct competition to war and peace

betpump5
7th Jul 2015, 05:35
Is there someone from the GC willing to have a friendly word in the ear of this guy who admittedly goes and chats to AT on our behalf?

There seems to be a cry for disciplinary action for G-Day clowns and wannabe-trainers. How about disciplinary action for those with a propensity for unauthorized visits to AT?

Trafalgar
7th Jul 2015, 06:03
Peter. Knock it off. Thank you.

superfrozo
7th Jul 2015, 11:31
There are a few sheep loose in the PH top paddock, no doubt about it. Java enemas, bizarre financial advice (like telling B-Scalers 'it aint easy retiring at 55' after how many years on A-scale Pete??) then my personal favourite, pretending to have CX Pilots' best interests at heart after extending past 55 and endorsing a sh!t package to do so. Oh, and of course his obsession with having a cosy little dialogue with any & all managers (who are just misunderstood apparently) on our behalf. As others have said, please cease and desist.

Gotta love this industry sometimes, certainly no shortage of 'characters' :hmm:

ACMS
8th Jul 2015, 00:53
Whilst I have a chuckle at his writings I do believe he means well.

What's stopping you from going and seeing AT as well? In fact we all should go and see her, maybe 2,800 Pilots knocking on her door with a stern message might just get some attention.

At least he puts his money where his mouth is.

Give it a rest.

RHEINHARD
8th Jul 2015, 01:24
Correct. They are cathartic at worst, and well meaning at best. Invariably polite and he is as entitled to his view as anyone else. And a gent to sit next to as well. :ok:

Anotherday
8th Jul 2015, 03:55
Contrary to what ACMS says, do not go upstairs for anything (unless after your discussion with a manager you were handing in your resignation so you were up there anyway). Bs on here all you want as most do.
Seriously. It gets very ugly upstairs very quickly.
Bank your pay, do your job, go home.

Shep69
8th Jul 2015, 11:20
You'd have to live on planet Pluto not to know how people feel and what is going on--especially since the company asked for and indeed received some pretty candid feedback on a formal survey. So it isn't from a lack of input on the Pilot's and AOA's part. ALL of this has real and specific win-win solutions which have been proposed and ignored for quite some time in the name of Empire building.

As far as naming and berating our colleagues with different viewpoints on a forum open to the general public let's give it a rest. There is plenty of room to direct one's dissatisfaction toward those whose actions are genuinely undermining our cause--G/L day workers, those picking up phones and repeatedly acknowledging OCNs, and folks picking up training slots.

asianeagle
8th Jul 2015, 18:32
and folks picking up training slots.

phew:confused: to think, I thought you were one of them:eek:
I guess your alias is not an abbreviation of your name :D

zygot44
13th Jul 2015, 19:58
Cathay enjoy using losers like Peter. It's a cheap sport.