PDA

View Full Version : A300 pitch and power settings

spyker
4th Jul 2015, 05:04
Anybody here have a copy of an A300 QRH? I'm looking for pitch and power settings in preparation for a sim ride. Cheers.

Checkrevs
10th Jul 2015, 02:00
http://www.pprune.org/tech-log/329345-a300-questions.html

Gordomac
15th Jul 2015, 09:39
You could also just try and "Google" it.' A300 pitch & power settings' might work.

Landflap
18th Jul 2015, 15:59
Mods ; Nice work. Hope you also banned the others who rounded on this fella for no reason and way off thread too. Just phoned Gordo, he is ok. seperate Cell in the Pprune jail and is not looking forward to shower time tonight.

Landflap
21st Jul 2015, 10:23
True but w a y off thread . Did our mate get his A300 info ? Oh & Gordo was released yesterday. Said he was very careful not to drop the soap !

stilton
28th Jul 2015, 06:26
The answer is always however much thrust / attitude it takes.

Landflap
28th Jul 2015, 10:33
SPYKER; Did you get what you were after? STYLTON; Agreed. Bit scared of posting after recent events but I have to say that Pitch/thrust was never much of a consideration. Speed was. Basic training was always about speed. Once nailed, sure, note pitch & thrust. Big stuff was the same. T/O you go for V2+/-. That's a speed, note pitch & thrust. Eng failure................yes, go for V2. That's a speed, note pitch & thrust if you will. Note for the speed fail case, like, flight with unreliable airspeed, you will go for pitch/thrust because that's all you have. Good info in the QRH and that is what Spyker was after, I suggest. Oh boy, crash-helmet on, roll into bunker, watch attitude !