PDA

View Full Version : Lan Chile

arvida
28th Jun 2015, 20:26
do anyone now if they are looking for pilots now?
I am canadian with a lot of experience but not on jets. I speak spanish but Im not fully bilingual.
thanx

diego727
29th Jun 2015, 21:14
I don't think they're hiring right now, I read somewhere that they won't be needing any pilots this year, could be wrong though.

Maybe someone who works there can let us know what the real hiring situation is.

cosmiccomet
30th Jun 2015, 15:13
I am working for 4M, but as far as I know LA is trying to get ride of the extra Pacto Andino pilots offering for instance the Argentine pilots in LA to be transfer to 4M.
So, If LA is having enough number of Pacto Andino applicants I donīt see any chance for extra ones for getting called.

FoxForce44
1st Jul 2015, 01:02
Hey buddy! Wanna a tip? Stay away from LAN's....better try SKY, or anywhere else....stay away from the "brothers"...

diego727
3rd Jul 2015, 03:52
And why is that?

colo18
3rd Jul 2015, 21:11
Arvida perhaps you can try Copa. You could get your jet time and after 3 years more less you can get your upgrade.

Cheers

zondaracer
5th Jul 2015, 03:34
Copa recently stopped hiring foreign pilots, but maybe they will start back up again in the future.

Ethan320
18th Jul 2015, 20:08
Actually LAN is the best you will find in South America . If you have no experience they will train you, but leaving professional stuff aside you must consider that to live in Chile today it is very expensive .

I am a captain and I love my country but housing ,taxes , health and education it is really expensive.

arvida
20th Jul 2015, 21:19
There is a specific email adress to send a CV?
What about licenses conversion?

you can PM me