PDA

View Full Version : Sea Vixen at Kemble this Sunday!

DamienB
12th Jun 2002, 20:48
A late addition to the programme at this year's Kemble Air Day is the Sea Vixen, joining no less than 4 Gnats, 2 Hunters, T-33 (from Denmark) and most of the usual RAF suspects for what promises to be a good show. Fingers crossed for good weather!

More info here:

http://www.fradu-hunters.co.uk/kad2002/index.html

Tiger_mate
12th Jun 2002, 22:40
The Sea Vixen was one of the very few good things about last weekends Cosford washout. Even that seemed to lack a little finesse in its handling but it might just be a bitch to fly.

Wish I was there to see those Gnats, one aircraft that I would love to fly in. I will have the pleasure of standing in front of my own Queen of the skies at Waddington later in the month and hope to see some classic jets there.

Hey Damien come and say hello if you are there. The ID clue is that I once sent you a lot of Javelin photos.

Anyone know if the Britannia is to run up?

DamienB
13th Jun 2002, 12:21
Tiger_mate, that don't narrow it down much :)

Sadly I have a big backlog of pictures that need adding to the site - give me a further clue and let me know if the ones you sent are on display yet!

britflyer
15th Jun 2002, 02:14
Sadly we will not be engine running as we have a few parts away for overhaul to ready the aircraft for the 50th Annivarsary event on the 16th August.

Please do come over and see us and have a look round.

If anyone wants any further info please email me at:

[email protected]

Steve Lewis
Trustee
Britannia Aircraft Preservation Trust:) :)