PDA

View Full Version : Dr Tunbridge- Dont worry he is fine

glenb
17th Jun 2015, 21:09
After so many years and so many medicals this true gentleman of aviation, really is retiring. I had the fortunate opportunity to meet him again at a recent function. He still has that inner glow that inspired me when I did a medical with him in the early 80s. Anyway if anyone would like to send him an email, he is on [email protected] and im sure he would love to hear from you.

Thankyou Dr Tunbridge for 30 years of warm hands when you made me cough.

IFEZ
18th Jun 2015, 03:09
Indeed, a true gentleman and a big loss to the industry now that he's retiring, but a well earned rest after all these years..! Had my last medical with him not that long ago. When he told me he was finally hanging up the stethoscope, I was both pleased (for him) and saddened (for me!). I used to enjoy our annual 'catch-up', and his sense of humour. His forthright views on the state of the industry and CASA's Avmed dept. were always a treat!

All the best in retirement old friend, you're a credit to your profession.

porch monkey
18th Jun 2015, 07:55
Can only echo the sentiments above. A wonderful gentleman, personally very disappointing that he has retired!!! Wholeheartedly wish him the best in his retirement, there are few of his ilk left.:sad: