PDA

View Full Version : The last nail in GA

yr right
13th Jun 2015, 13:07
There been a lot of talk about what may or may not have to be complied with when carrying out maintence while iseing Casa schedule 5.
This week we had a lot of discussion with in maintence orgs and Casa.
What has come out is what is happening with civil prosecution in the court system. There is quite few I. The court system at the moment.
Even though no Casa regulations have been broken the courts are prosecuting maintence org and lame because they have not complied with the aircraft maintence manual. Remember that no Casa req,s have been broken.
As I've said earlier Casa once looked at all these problem
In SB and maintence manual
And made ADs of them. Beech wing bolts are an example of this. There are plenty more as well.
So what's going to happen. Well you will have a few options if your aircraft is using Casa shed 5. You can op and do your components as well. Change and do your own SoM or even do the aircraft manufacturer som. But what you are going to find it harder to do is just do Casa shed 5 with nothing using nothing else.
You may find a work shop that will do this in the future but slowly you will find this harder and harder.
When you see an article and people can't even have the same opinion on what is actual written you can see where this leaves us.
Giving a letter is also will not hold up in a court.
Simple fact is some pople on this site will argue black and blue I have no idea. That's fine. They super Heros. They never have and never will be able to place there hand an a M/R and release and release an aircraft. Everyone brave when they not having to sign it.
Time will tell what happens.
The hardest word in aviation is to
Learn to say NO. I'm guessing there is a lot of people practiceing already.

AerocatS2A
13th Jun 2015, 13:43
English fail.

das Uber Soldat
13th Jun 2015, 14:19
The dangers of drinking whilst internetting.

gerry111
13th Jun 2015, 15:09
'yr right' wrote thus:

"Simple fact is some pople on this site will argue black and blue I have no idea."

No argument there, mate.