PDA

View Full Version : Contract Compliance

routetuner
10th Jun 2015, 13:15
The jumbo roster is 100% unstable due to us ( the pilots) enforcing CC.We are getting shafted as they don't care about the roster- it can all be delayed as who cares! Not the case with the pax flights. What is happening with the pax fleet? Delays? Flights cancelled?Are pissed off pax calling CX? Not much happening in that regard. Jumbo crews are doing CC for the rest of the pilot group?

Toe Knee Tiler
10th Jun 2015, 13:30
AWWW, Poor me, Poor me, Pour me another drink Root Tuner. It is all about you. I am shortly to retire however I am doing CC for the profession. Go whinge somewhere else.

routetuner
10th Jun 2015, 13:40
777 pilot i expect!
You are cluless then. Have a look.

oriental flyer
10th Jun 2015, 13:58
Route runner
I believe that most crew with the exception of a small minority that are sabotaging the efforts of the majority, are practicing CC
It affects each fleet in different ways . There have been cancellations and delayed flights on both the 777 and the bus fleets . The freighter fleet doesn't have the same constraints . Unfortunately It's just one of those things

But don't believe for a moment that the Jumbo is doing all the CC most are doing what they can within the rules

If everyone would just comply with the rules it would be a lot more effective .It only takes one spineless individual to get a flight away that would otherwise have to be cancelled .

Yonosoy Marinero
10th Jun 2015, 14:24
By the very unstable nature of freighter flying and rostering, jumbo crews are the ones who will suffer more in the application of CC.

It doesn't mean that they are the only ones doing it or that their efforts are in vain.

If it's any comfort to routetuner, even rosters on the pamperjet have significantly worsened in the last few months...
All par for the course. No wars without casualties. No omelette without breaking eggs. No tit without its t(w)at. Etc.

Avinthenews
10th Jun 2015, 14:35
The more crew that get pissed off the better, it was obvious the smallest fleet would reach breaking point the quickest, stick with it and let it spread, eventually those knuckle heads at the top will see through the middle management BS fog that this airline is plagued with.

Bring on the bad weather and typhoon disruptions, wait till CC start double crossing the G day workers and other hero's to get the job done!