PDA

View Full Version : Validate hours flown in Indonesia towards Spanish ATPL

fpuentegomez
8th Jun 2015, 07:03
Hello all,

I have been flying for the last few years in Indonesia and I would like to validate the hours I have flown here towards the completion of the requirements for my Spanish ATPL.

The whole process is as follows:

Obtain certificate from person responsible of the operations department of the company.
Take the certificate form (1) and have it validated/approved by the DGCA in Indonesia.
Take the validation/approval in (2) to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Indonesia for another validation/approval.
Take the validation/approval in (3) to the Spanish Consulate in Jakarta for another validation/approval.
Take it all to the Spanish CAA.

As you can see is not an easy process. Is there anyone out there who has done it before (steps 2 and 3) and could indicate me who to contact in the different government ministries/agencies? I have heard that steps 2 and 3 can be accomplished through an agent. Does anyone know of such an agent I could contact?

Thanks in advance

PS: I am not a P2F from lionair and this is not a thread against P2F, so please stick to the question at matter

too_much
10th Jun 2015, 08:44
If your not a lion Air P2F & you got a job with a CPL please enlighten on whom you work for and what you are flying.?

fpuentegomez
10th Jun 2015, 08:54
I fly general aviation for one of the local operators in Papua, and now would you be so kind as to answer my query?